Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2020 2:59:53 PM EDT
Besides the little bit of snow and ice everyone seems happy.  I did have some one going through my trash. I guess they were looking for boxes of what we got for christmas.
I've already seen a few co-workers dealing with problems. ...Kids these days.....I got a neighbor dealing with order of protection violations. I hope 2020 is looking better for the rest of you.  Stay away from those witnesses.
Think smart
God Bless Ye'
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 3:31:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Been shit for me so far, but it could always be worse...
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:02:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been shit for me so far
View Quote
This and I doubt it can get any worse.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:16:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Health is good, make more money than I spend and I had Taco Bell for dinner. What can I say?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi,

We are living the dream in SW Missouri.  Retired in 2018 and bought a house near Cassville, out in the country.  We've done a lot of work on the place
and put in a garden.  We canned a lot of veggies last fall, found a fantastic butcher in the area and stocked the freezer.  Love the area, the peace and
quiet.

JJKrzos
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 11:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]
On top of the dirt.
Can't complain about work, the State of Missouri don't ask that much of me.
Still cancer free.
Swapped for a new (to me) handgun.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 7:47:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Started a new job making more per hour than I ever have.  Gonna call 2020 a win so far...
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 10:37:30 PM EDT
[#7]
As of March last year I am now an official Missouri resident just outside of Kansas City. Some of you may remember my ex-wife and I attended a few Missouri Hometown shoots with you all.
I am semi-retired I have health issues I have no money but I do have a smokin hot girlfriend that is actually nice she's real nice see Avatar
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#8]
This year is going ok for me. Winding down my Army service with my official retirement day of 31 May 2020. I just have to figure out what my next career will be.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 9:41:00 AM EDT
[#9]
No broken bones as of yet, looking up from the previous two years

All joking aside, the store is doing well, I have almost 30 head of dexters making babies, and my knives are selling like hot cakes.

This year is looking good
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top