Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2019 5:44:38 PM EDT
Lost my wallet a bit back and about three weeks ago sent out a notarized letter stating mine was lost and contained the $15 fee the replace it. Didn't know what turn around time normally is.

Im also kind of afraid of getting fucked with Nikki Reid in office as well.
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#1]
They were super fast when I changed my address, I think it took maybe a week, had to send in a new pic of course.

Some of your local tax collectors can do it (you have to make a appt at mine and I’m told the backlog is pretty long), then they have those FFL offices.

They are replacing a lost ID, I wouldn’t be worried.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Walked into the Orlando office on a Monday 9 am.
Processed a change of address, they took a new picture of me and took $25. I was out with my new CWP in less than 40 mins.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm an instructor, and have had some students contact me about losing a license.  Some did it face to face, quick.  Some did it by mail, not as quick, but not bad.  Personally, I lost mine when I was downrange in Afghanistan.  Sent in my information via snail mail, and had a new license in 3 weeks.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I ended up finally getting mine a few days ago. About 4 weeks total or so.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Is the address change no longer online? I did that a few years ago...I will have to do it again in another year.
Link Posted: 4/4/2019 8:18:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine doesn't have my address on it
Link Posted: 4/4/2019 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine doesn't have my address on it
View Quote
this.  No more addresses on the actual license.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top