BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
So Rep. Frankel wants to remove preemption. That would be really bad.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 12:30:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Preemption info:
I emailed FOAC about this, and received the following response from Kim Stolfer:

Thank you!  There is an ALL OUT assault on Preemption brewing and my contacts tell me that a package of local gun control bills will be released on December 14th.

FOAC is preparing to file a lawsuit against the City of Pittsburgh and we could certainly appreciate any donations to help us deal with these legal costs.  Right now the Preemption precedential court case is FOAC vs. Lower Merion Twp. and if the City of Pittsburgh would succeed their action would overturn the Ortiz Decision (1996) and Lower Merion Twp. (2016).

ALL monies collected will be dedicated funds to this lawsuit and we are committed to taking this matter to the Supreme Court if necessary but we ‘need’ some help if we are to be successful.

Thank you for sending this link and ‘yes’ I did have this memo already and Frankel is an anti-gun putz!

Thank you VERY much for thinking of us!!
If you can spare any money please consider donating to FOAC. They are a great state-level gun rights group for PA, and are consistently on the front lines.
https://foac-pac.org/Donate
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 8:57:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Preemption info:
I emailed FOAC about this, and received the following response from Kim Stolfer:

If you can spare any money please consider donating to FOAC. They are a great state-level gun rights group for PA, and are consistently on the front lines.
View Quote
FOAC are good people really out there fighting the fight. I encourage this as well.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

FOAC are good people really out there fighting the fight. I encourage this as well.
View Quote
Life member of FOAC and I agree, they do great work from a legislative and lawsuit perspective. However, they will never support civil disobedience such as an open carry march in Pittsburgh when this is enacted. A bunch of us at poofa are planning to march. Would be nice to have FOAC/NRA/GOA/SAF support, but we won't get it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Preemption info:

View Quote
Just donated.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#6]
FOAC does more than the NRA IMHO
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top