Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/27/2018 3:48:53 PM EDT
The GD thread is filled up with other stuff, so ill repost here re: today's Pittsburgh shooting.

PA guys: start getting ready now for a fresh assault on our gun rights. The Dems are dusting off their state level awb bills as we speak.

I have little faith in many of the Republicans in our state legislature. We barely fended this crap off after parkland; this time will be worse.

After parkland we saw a bunch of anti gun bills introduced, and a few passed. I'm fully expecting we will get more after this. How long until we have our own PA-SAFE act in place?
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I find it most interesting that within a couple hours CNN is posting:

He has an active license to carry a firearm
Bower has an active license and has made at least six known firearm purchases since 1996, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said.

I can believe that the LTC is traceable. I find it concerning that there is a database that would list firearms purchases. Not to mention that that CNN has access to it. Reckon its a federal database or the (illegal) state database?
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find it most interesting that within a couple hours CNN is posting:

He has an active license to carry a firearm
Bower has an active license and has made at least six known firearm purchases since 1996, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said.

I can believe that the LTC is traceable. I find it concerning that there is a database that would list firearms purchases. Not to mention that that CNN has access to it. Reckon its a federal database or the (illegal) state database?
View Quote
I would guess the #of PICS checks approved.    However i am not sure how approval for purchasing are separated from LTCF approvals. (Sheriff also uses PICS for LTCF approval)

Nor can it really differentiate how many guns a person has vs. how many they bought.  (Trade ins etc)    Heck if they looked up how many PICS checks I passed the cnn anchor would probably have an aneurysm live on the air.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Governor Wolf is foaming at the mouth right now.
He doesn’t have the balls to outright demand PA create an AWB like Cuomo did but he has openly encouraged legislators to draft new laws.
He said AWB laws are up to the feds to cover his own ass but he will be pressuring for new laws behind closed doors.

I wish PA the best luck but I observed very little opposition to gun laws in my time there.
I also fear TX may find themselves fighting and folks here just think it can’t happen.

Time to go vote and contact your reps.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He doesn’t have the balls to outright demand PA create an AWB like Cuomo did but he has openly encouraged legislators to draft new laws.
He said AWB laws are up to the feds to cover his own ass but he will be pressuring for new laws behind closed doors.

I wish PA the best luck but I observed very little opposition to gun laws in my time there.
I also fear TX may find themselves fighting and folks here just think it can’t happen.

View Quote
I agree 100%. I think a lot of pro-gun people in PA fall into two categories:

1) I need a 30-30 and over-under 12 gauge. I don't care about anything else.
2) There won;t ever be a ban here

I've spoken to Republican members of the state house who told me to my face that no one needs a 30 rd magazine. (actually >10)

I have no idea how to combat this on a meaningful scale.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Based on what i saw from our legislature after Parkland, I am extremely concerned about what is coming next (even if we manage to hold the state house and senate.

I think we'll see a AWB get a floor vote this time. The one the Ds pushed last time was *horrible* it required a revokable permit for possession (per gun) that had to be renewed every five years with the state police.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've spoken to Republican members of the state house who told me to my face that no one needs a 30 rd magazine. (actually >10)

I have no idea how to combat this on a meaningful scale.
View Quote
No one needs a car, motorcycle, truck, etc., that goes over 55 mph. More people are killed by vehicles that people with 30 round magazines.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#7]
It's too bad the R's run someone like Wagner, each year the state will go more blue, I feel the clock is ticking on us.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No one needs a car, motorcycle, truck, etc., that goes over 55 mph. More people are killed by vehicles that people with 30 round magazines.
View Quote
This and other similar arguments were tried by another member of the group i was with. It seems to fall om deaf ears: "Yes, but I just don't see a reason why you need a large magazine"
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 7:40:56 PM EDT
[#9]
If they wanted to how fast could they get something passed, You think?
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'd imagine within a week or two if they want to do it fast. Not entirely sure though. The bills are already written and waiting.

ETA: For now it entirely depends on Republican leadership; they don't have to allow anything up for a vote. After Parkland they let a few things come up, but not an AWB.
If the Dems get control at the state level in November then the flood gates will really open on this stuff.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'd imagine within a week or two if they want to do it fast. Not entirely sure though. The bills are already written and waiting.

ETA: For now it entirely depends on Republican leadership; they don't have to allow anything up for a vote. After Parkland they let a few things come up, but not an AWB.
If the Dems get control at the state level in November then the flood gates will really open on this stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The few bills the Republicans have let pass here are small patatos compared to what the Dems really want. I wouldn't be surprised if they let them pass only to negotiate support for some Republican bills.  However, we absolutely can not let any more Dems win. I have conversations with anyone willing to talk about my concerns.  In the past week I have talked to 3 different individuals who used to be registered Democrats and now vote Republican.  All 3 where pro gun and "get it". I call my representatives and express my opinions on issues. People have to vote. I try to encourage anyone I talk to that thinks like me to get out and vote, and remind them how serious it really is. Once the Democrats do the damage it's too late. The best defense is to keep them out of power.

ETA: Be smart and educated when you talk to people.  And above all, Don't get angry! The first one to loose his temper will always lose the argument.  Remember that absolutely no AWB would have stopped this guy. I am positive this guy sent out all kinds of red flags to people who really knew him also.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 10:23:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
This really is the upshot.  We've been lucky so far, but we could be the next New York if we're not careful.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 3:29:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He doesn't have the balls to outright demand PA create an AWB like Cuomo did but he has openly encouraged legislators to draft new laws.

I also fear TX may find themselves fighting and folks here just think it can't happen.

View Quote
I also fear that PA could become as restrictive as Texas.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:22:50 AM EDT
[#14]
It’s definitely a slippery slope.
We can’t let anything else pass or I believe PA will be just like NY/NJ.
My Rebublican rep & senator are solidly pro gun, but I don’t think enough of the others are.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#15]
I use to live in NY and I see things happening here I don’t like. I have been here 15 years and I have seen a downturn in that time. It really saddens me because when I came here it was the cats meow. Now I see all the liberals coming In From NY,NJ,MD etc and they are brining their crap that I fled from.
The roads are becoming to crowded to drive. They are going through stop signs. I just avoided an accident the other day and I drove into a ditch doing it and my work truck is very messed up. I almost flipped it. I hit a tree and it stopped me from flipping. All because someone decided to just stop and make a left. They drove away and I was left in a ditch.

The republicans are just like the NY Republicans not worth a $hit.

I hope I am wrong. We are on borrowed time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#16]
It will last as long as we are willing to fight for it.

The construction does not give me rights; it restricts the government from infringing those rights.

That’s the first sentiment that needs to be corrected.

Philly and a few other small areas do not speak for the rest of PA. We need to make that clear.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It will last as long as we are willing to fight for it.

The construction does not give me rights; it restricts the government from infringing those rights.

That’s the first sentiment that needs to be corrected.

Philly and a few other small areas do not speak for the rest of PA. We need to make that clear.
View Quote
Thats the problem, The people in Harrisburg think Philly & a few small areas do.
I live in one of those small area filled with anti gun liberals or fudds.
I hope we dont go the way of NY/NJ ], But I have a bad feeling.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:16:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep. Don't need alcohol either. That gets lots of people killed.

It's not about saving lives.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I use to live in NY and I see things happening here I don’t like. I have been here 15 years and I have seen a downturn in that time. It really saddens me because when I came here it was the cats meow. Now I see all the liberals coming In From NY,NJ,MD etc and they are brining their crap that I fled from.
The roads are becoming to crowded to drive. They are going through stop signs. I just avoided an accident the other day and I drove into a ditch doing it and my work truck is very messed up. I almost flipped it. I hit a tree and it stopped me from flipping. All because someone decided to just stop and make a left. They drove away and I was left in a ditch.

The republicans are just like the NY Republicans not worth a $hit.

I hope I am wrong. We are on borrowed time.
View Quote
Some of them are 100% awesome, very vocal, 2a supporters. Others would vote for a mag ban in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
In Florida our republican supermajority state legislature rammed a bill down our throats in three weeks after the Parkland high school shooting.  Our republican governor signed it immediately.  The law forbids anyone under 21 legally buying a firearm, restricts all gun purchases to a three day wait, and outlaws bump stocks with a very loose definition that includes anything that makes the gun fire faster...

This in what was previously called ‘the gunshine state’.  Good luck up there, guys.  If the midterms go the wrong way it will get worse for all of us.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#21]
The mistake our side has been making and we need to stop immediately is playing defense.  We need to go on counter offense.  New York has proven that you can't win on defense, only lose slowly in good times and lose quickly in bad times.  We need to be culturally assertive, talk to DONORS NOT POLITICIANS, and be PUBLIC.  Not OC'ing rifles but wearing t-shirts, talking to teachers and professors and preachers et al., visible and vocal in neighborhoods, etc.

STOP relying on luck and what the ballot box hands us.  Quit being a receiver of outcomes.  I just bought a house here, this shit had better not make me want to move again.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

In Florida our republican supermajority state legislature rammed a bill down our throats in three weeks after the Parkland high school shooting.  Our republican governor signed it immediately.  The law forbids anyone under 21 legally buying a firearm, restricts all gun purchases to a three day wait, and outlaws bump stocks with a very loose definition that includes anything that makes the gun fire faster...

This in what was previously called ‘the gunshine state’.  Good luck up there, guys.  If the midterms go the wrong way it will get worse for all of us.  
View Quote
Pay attention to this mans post............that is PRECISELY how it happened.    If you place your trust in the R party you WILL lose your ass.    Best to get y our State orgs  on the stick and go on the attack before they do....WILL!

The NRA let us down here in Fla.......and our Gov. was in the midst of a senatorial campaign........guess he thought it'd buy him a few votes,  couple that with the NY'ers in Miami and we had a foregone conclusion!
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Apparently there is a big anti-gun push scheduled for November 12-13-14 when the legislature comes back into session:
http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=340850

Proposed bill HB2669 is claimed to ban loaded firearms in vehicles, even by LTCF holders.
(reading the bill myself I can't tell if it does or not. Can someone smarter than me give it a read? here)
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Apparently there is a big anti-gun push scheduled for November 12-13-14 when the legislature comes back into session:
http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=340850

Proposed bill HB2669 is claimed to ban loaded firearms in vehicles, even by LTCF holders.
(reading the bill myself I can't tell if it does or not. Can someone smarter than me give it a read? here)
View Quote
Yes, they will certainly push for an AWB in PA after the recent shooting in Pittsburgh. Here’s a post I saw on reddit from a post Josh Prince wrote https://www.reddit.com/r/PAguns/comments/9sysef/from_joshua_princenot_to_sound_like_a_broken/?st=JNX95J29&sh=37c8cc6d

If you can make it to Harrisburg one of those 3 days, I STRONGLY suggest doing whatever you can to go. Also make sure to get those people who don’t feel pressed to vote out there Nov 6!! We need to get Wagner in as that’ll be the last hope we have to stop an AWB. Look at the recent red flag law that was passed in our congress..

Mag limits, universal background checks and an AWB ban is very real so don’t sit this one out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 12:22:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yes, they will certainly push for an AWB in PA after the recent shooting in Pittsburgh. Here’s a post I saw on reddit from a post Josh Prince wrote https://www.reddit.com/r/PAguns/comments/9sysef/from_joshua_princenot_to_sound_like_a_broken/?st=JNX95J29&sh=37c8cc6d

If you can make it to Harrisburg one of those 3 days, I STRONGLY suggest doing whatever you can to go. Also make sure to get those people who don’t feel pressed to vote out there Nov 6!! We need to get Wagner in as that’ll be the last hope we have to stop an AWB. Look at the recent red flag law that was passed in our congress..

Mag limits, universal background checks and an AWB ban is very real so don’t sit this one out.
View Quote
Whoa, any idea where that post quoted on reddit from Josh Prince was originally from?
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 1:06:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
I fear we are going to get it worse than that. Time will tell.
I'll be in Harrisburg for a chunk of the 12-13-14th to do my part.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wagner is way down in polling - we are really going to have to get out the vote to have a chance.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Wish I could make it to Harrisburg, But I will do my part an vote.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 2:39:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wish I could make it to Harrisburg, But I will do my part an vote.
View Quote
Glad you’ll do you part. Try to get people you know to vote for Wagner on the 6th. We need all the muscle we can get. SB17 is looking very very bad.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Glad you’ll do you part. Try to get people you know to vote for Wagner on the 6th. We need all the muscle we can get. SB17 is looking very very bad.
View Quote
Already got a few to turn that way. What does SB17 say? Would it go into affect ASAP or would be a grace period?
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Already got a few to turn that way. What does SB17 say? Would it go into affect ASAP or would be a grace period?
View Quote
I skimmed it (I am not a lawyer, so don't trust my interpretation on this):

Bans possession and transfer of "Assault weapons" (appears to include basically all semiauto centerfire rifles, shotguns and pistols) and magazines > 10 rounds. ETA: parts are also included in this

Existing "assault weapons" can be registered by getting a "certificate of possession" from the State Police within 120 days of passage. This appears to be per-firearm, is may-issue, is revocable by any law enforcment officer, and must be renewed every five years.
If the certificate is revoked or not renewed you must surrender the firearm.

There is no provision for keeping existing magazines that I saw.

Law takes effect 60 days from passage.

ETA: text of the bill is Here

ETA 2: Also appears to narrowly define the places/circumstances in which a registered "assault weapon" can be possessed . Pretty much only at your home, a "bona-fide" shooting range, or at a gun store.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Law takes effect 60 days from passage.
View Quote
So if it did pass I think there would be a lot of guns purchased during that 60 days, An I dont think many would get registered. Ill stay an try my best to fight, But worst comes to worst I wont be a PA resident much longer.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So if it did pass I think there would be a lot of guns purchased during that 60 days, An I dont think many would get registered. Ill stay an try my best to fight, But worst comes to worst I wont be a PA resident much longer.
View Quote
Let's work on fighting this now so we don't have to worry about that. Republicans have solid majorities in both houses, and will hopefully keep them. We *should* be able to repel this if we all keep on them.

Call, write, and go there in person. Be polite, but firm, in explaining that voting for this type of thing is totally unacceptable.
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 11:55:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Let's work on fighting this now so we don't have to worry about that. Republicans have solid majorities in both houses, and will hopefully keep them. We *should* be able to repel this if we all keep on them.

Call, write, and go there in person. Be polite, but firm, in explaining that voting for this type of thing is totally unacceptable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I really want to goto harrisburg on one of those days but because of my work situation, I really don’t see myself having a chance to even take the day off.

This is very serious and we need to pressure our reps to vote NO on any anti gun bills. We all know it won’t stop criminals and we really need to drive the point home that it’ll just create more “criminals” instead of stopping actual crime.

Colorado and NY are good examples of how their crazy gun control measures have been a massive failure and the populous refuse to comply regardless of the law. Let’s not get to that point.

Get your friends to vote 11/6, Wagner will need all the support he can get. We need to pull a MAGA3X on these midterms.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 5:18:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Well I cant go to Harrisburg either.

I'll do what I always do... contact my reps.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Would it be helpful to go to HBG if you could only be there from 8 to 9 AM?
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The mistake our side has been making and we need to stop immediately is playing defense.  We need to go on counter offense.  New York has proven that you can't win on defense, only lose slowly in good times and lose quickly in bad times.  We need to be culturally assertive, talk to DONORS NOT POLITICIANS, and be PUBLIC.  Not OC'ing rifles but wearing t-shirts, talking to teachers and professors and preachers et al., visible and vocal in neighborhoods, etc.

STOP relying on luck and what the ballot box hands us.  Quit being a receiver of outcomes.  I just bought a house here, this shit had better not make me want to move again.
View Quote
Sir you don’t understand. What you say is correct In theory. The reality is we might not  have the numbers. Once that happens you get trampled. You are seeing our number drop by the shift of republicans. They are pandering to the majority to get elected. It’s a numbers game.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:07:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Sir you don’t understand. What you say is correct In theory. The reality is we might not  have the numbers. Once that happens you get trampled. You are seeing our number drop by the shift of republicans. They are pandering to the majority to get elected. It’s a numbers game.
View Quote
We may not have the numbers, but even if we do our voices are being drowned out by anti-gunners. Gun control groups have people in Harrisburg protesting and talking to representatives CONSTANTLY. They are there for EVERY vote, constantly making their presence known. We don't have that; and it has to have an effect eventually on how our reps vote.

Please, call your reps, and come to Harrisburg on the 12th, 13th or 14th. Nothing beats actually being there in effectiveness.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We may not have the numbers, but even if we do our voices are being drowned out by anti-gunners. Gun control groups have people in Harrisburg protesting and talking to representatives CONSTANTLY. They are there for EVERY vote, constantly making their presence known. We don't have that; and it has to have an effect eventually on how our reps vote.

Please, call your reps, and come to Harrisburg on the 12th, 13th or 14th. Nothing beats actually being there in effectiveness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:38:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Wolfe needs to go!  I'm just afraid of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Lehigh County not making that happen
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:46:57 PM EDT
[#41]
all 6 of Toomeys offices claim this is a rumor and not true.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 9:59:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
all 6 of Toomeys offices claim this is a rumor and not true.
View Quote
Awesome, that's good to hear. Hopefully it's just a rumor.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 10:59:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Absolutely everyone needs to be at the polls tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 11:44:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Get out and vote!! Your rights really do depend on it!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 12:44:31 AM EDT
[#45]
The weather looks crappy in Lancaster county tomorrow. I feel like that would favor R's?
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 1:02:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Get out and vote!! Your rights really do depend on it!!
View Quote
Going out in the morning tomorrow before work. Hell, as soon as my polling place opens, im gonna be there.

Im hoping for Wolf with a Republican House and Senate and 2 years of gridlock. I say that because I cant see him somehow getting Trumped by Wagner. Would be nice, but still dont see it (that said, I didnt see Trump winning either, so who knows?)
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#47]
As long as we are still the United States of America we will
have our Second Amendment

Look what’s happening in France over tax on fuel & social programs.

Imagine government trying to take our Second
Amendment right away.  I think sometimes the Libs
forget the guys with the guns are really the ones in
charge.  Tyranny such as them trying to take away
our second amendment right away is why our forefathers
gave us this right. Look what Americans did when they
taxed our tea too much.

Tax tea too much =. American  Revolution

Take guns away from law abiding American
citizen’s  =  I think they know the answer. That’s why they
are trying to slowly chip away at it.

Hopefully we as a Country will never have to use our
Constitutionally Guaranteed Right of our Second Amendment.

I think Lib politians should take a good look at France & realize that Americans are about 100 times tougher then a Frenchman.  Just don’t push law abiding American Ciitizens to our limits or try to take away our God Given
Rights.

Another quick  tip for our politians. 98 % of our Military and
Police  both Active & Retired believe in the Second Amendment. So don’t look to them to enforce your
UnConstitutional laws.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#48]
@JohnNYPD, god bless you for being positive, however I think you put too much faith in today's typical American voter.  Our 2A rights get chipped away, day-by-day and there's no protest.  I believe in Denver there's a registration requirement for ARs and other 'assault' weapons.  Where were the people when this was discussed and made into law.

As a people we have grown complacent.  Hate to say it, but the French (yellow vests/jackets) have one up on us in this instance.  I doubt an increase in gas tax in this country would have resulted in the feedback that the FR people are sharing with their government today.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 9:10:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I believe in Denver there's a registration requirement for ARs and other 'assault' weapons.  Where were the people when this was discussed and made into law.
View Quote
You believe wrong.  CO has no AWB or registration requirement. Some assinie laws, yes, but not that full retard yet.  Current law, which isn't enforced, is no purchase of mags over 15rds from retailers, however you can find plenty of magazine "parts kits" or mags with a single pop rivet limiting them to 15rds at retailers nor are you stopped from bringing them in from out of state.  Stupid law, especially because it made it difficult for me to get mags for my team before we deployed. Ended up finding a vendor who shipped us the ones we wanted and a few care packages once we were in country.

Of course this will likely change soon given the election results.  Either way I won't be around for the fallout in CO as I'm leaving this week to drive back to PA.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally posted on FB by Firearms Industry Consulting Group:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top