Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2020 11:33:20 PM EDT
Mark Levin on how left-wing Pennsylvania leaders CHEATED and FIXED the system to help Democrats
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm very disappointed in PA.

I wonder how many of the leftists in the executive and legislative branches got into power by prior election fraud.

Hopefully Alito can slap down the unconstitutional BS and unfuck things, but my optimism had been almost completely beaten down lately.

There isn't much left for people to do to uphold and maintain the State and US constitutions, as rule of law is nearly dead, except for it's application upon the regular people.

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Well the Republican Party in PA is just about entirely worthless
And when you get down to it, is really just run by snooty democrats like hillmans and such

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 10:20:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Unless something has changed, Ive always been under the impression that "PA Government" and "Total Corruption" are synonymous.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 12:20:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Wolfs re-election was a practice run for the fraud and ballot stuffing. They absolutely needed him to win in 2018 for a setup of 2020. He is an illegitimate governor.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wolfs re-election was a practice run for the fraud and ballot stuffing. They absolutely needed him to win in 2018 for a setup of 2020. He is an illegitimate governor.
View Quote

I refuse to obey an illegitimate government.

I will smile, pick up the can if I have to but the instant they turn around I will throw the can at the back of their head.

Personally it would not upset me to see Wolf hauled out and be hanged.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I refuse to obey an illegitimate government.

I will smile, pick up the can if I have to but the instant they turn around I will throw the can at the back of their head.

Personally it would not upset me to see Wolf hauled out and be hanged.
View Quote

I'll donate the rope.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 8:09:08 PM EDT
[#7]
And where the hell where the Republicans in all of this ? They let the Democrats have it, im sure Wolf was thrilled.

For the future, paper ballots only, must show ID and place finger print on ballot and it all gets done in person at your polling place, of course there can be some exceptions.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 8:13:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And where the hell where the Republicans in all of this ? They let the Democrats have it, im sure Wolf was thrilled.

For the future, paper ballots only, must show ID and place finger print on ballot and it all gets done in person at your polling place, of course there can be some exceptions.
View Quote

The writing was on the wall in 2018 election. Trump's team failed to recognize the corruption. Especially in PA and Michigan. Wolf won PA the same way Biden did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top