Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2021 3:39:49 PM EDT
I know opsec and all that. If anyone has pertinent info, please Im me, we can exchange numbers and have intelligent discussion..
Edited to add-
I don't have FB, Instagram, or other social media in order to reach out to other like minded individuals.
I see the climate of our country and would really like to get organized with other Patriots.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
What communication options could be used?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Signal seems to be the recommendation. Its encrypted end to end and the code is open source. Haven't messed with it myself yet.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Signal seems to be the recommendation. Its encrypted end to end and the code is open source. Haven't messed with it myself yet.
View Quote

Any interest in meeting ftf with fellow like minded individuals?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

This question and many more can be asked and discussed FtF.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#5]
What ever happened to the recall effort?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What ever happened to the recall effort?
View Quote

Think that got fubarred. Organizer got irate about something and left along with all the info was what I heard a long time ago.

Michigan Lawmaker Demands Secretary of State Review Long-Filed ‘Unlock Michigan’ Petitions
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/21/michigan-lawmaker-demands-secretary-of-state-review-long-filed-unlock-michigan-petitions/

A Michigan legislator is calling on Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D) to review petitions submitted that would require the legislature to vote on repealing an emergency powers law used by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) during the coronavirus pandemic.

“Unlock Michigan” filed over 500,000 signatures in October from voters who want the legislature to repeal a 1945 Emergency Powers of the Governor Act, a law Whitmer used to issue virus-related executive orders.

If the legislature rejects a repeal, the question would then be put on the 2022 ballot.

Shortly after the group filed the signatures, the state Supreme Court ruled the law, and therefore Whitmer’s orders, unconstitutional.

“It has been more than three months since Unlock Michigan submitted the petitions to the Secretary of State on Oct. 2, 2020, and recent media reports indicate that not a single signature on the petitions has been reviewed by the office you oversee,” state Rep. Mike Mueller wrote in a letter to Benson on Wednesday.
------------------------
Jake Rollow, communications director for Benson, told Breitbart News the Bureau of Elections is in “the early stages of review” of the petitions.

“They will continue to work efficiently and expect to be done long before the July 2022 deadline
,” he said.
(In other words, fuck you, we ain't doing shit until we're forced)
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Re-file put out fundraising information soon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top