Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2020 8:47:53 AM EDT
I'm not smart enough to find how they voted on whether or not to send all of our taxpayer dollars overseas for gender studies.  Anyone have a link?  I want to see how they voted on these bills; I want to see if they sold us out.  I found a link to the bills recently voted on, but I don't know which bill was which.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have the links, but I was told they all voted for the bill the first time, gender studies and all.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't have the links, but I was told they all voted for the bill the first time, gender studies and all.
View Quote
Figures.  Aholes.  Thanks, I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 6:55:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I think this might be what your looking for OP.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2020/h252

I've never used that website before so it might be fakenews. Sad that I have to say that.

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:12:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think this might be what your looking for OP.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2020/h252

I've never used that website before so it might be fakenews. Sad that I have to say that.

View Quote
Good stuff, thank you!
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good stuff, thank you!
View Quote

No problem. You asked a great question on an important subject. I would think these are the types of threads we need action and discussion on. Instead, very little response. Sad.

If you asked about Trannies or so and sos tits there would be a plethora of information.

We'll need information and discussions like this to help elect canidates who represent our voice and to oust reps that dont.

Otherwise, were always just picking R over D come election time.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No problem. You asked a great question on an important subject. I would think these are the types of threads we need action and discussion on. Instead, very little response. Sad.

If you asked about Trannies or so and sos tits there would be a plethora of information.

We'll need information and discussions like this to help elect canidates who represent our voice and to oust reps that dont.

Otherwise, were always just picking R over D come election time.
View Quote
Exactly.  I've always been more of an "R no matter what" because all the Ds definitely blew.  But now, well, for many years, Rs are such sellouts that it has really pissed me off.  We need these people, those that don't listen to their voters, out of office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top