Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2021 9:38:24 AM EDT
https://www.neguns.com/

They got something I want, but when I Google them I'm not seeing what I think I'd see from a real store people who really sell shit.

I thought I'd better check with you guys. Great local guys or scammers?

Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Not all licensees have a "real store".....I don't.

NEguns does have a valid FFL.
Looks like a typical Gearfire website. (online only)
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I don’t see any street address or phone number listed on their website. I would avoid buying there just because of these 2 items.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't see any street address or phone number listed on their website. I would avoid buying there just because of these 2 items.
View Quote

That's exactly what triggered this thread.

I looked- typical warehouse with somebody else's name- ne has a banner

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:52:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don’t see any street address or phone number listed on their website. I would avoid buying there just because of these 2 items.
View Quote

Phone# is right there at the bottom of the page https://www.neguns.com/
Their Instagram page shows their address.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Buy one company get one company free.

I think I better pass. Too bad.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Buy one company get one company free.

I think I better pass. Too bad.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/3455/IMG_20210518_082030_png-1946772.JPG
View Quote

Look.....I never heard of NEguns until today, but good grief.
You post a screen capture from Allen Arms FFL/SOT locator as if its shady?

The derp is thick in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#8]
2 different named companies at that same address.

Didn't look any better now than it did this morning.

I don't think of Houston as all that much bigger than Seattle. If you guys the wahtf about a gun shop here-we would all know about it. Nobody here knowing them is problematic all by itself.

I'll pass
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah......thats a red flag allright.

Good grief man, you would shit your pants if you knew how many gun businesses operate under several different names at the same address.
Not to mention you think Allen Arms is in Houston at the same address as NEguns.

Didn't look any better now than it did this morning.

Its a Gearfire website. Meaning that FFL likely does only online sales.

I don't think of Houston as all that much bigger than Seattle.

Yeah, the two are identical in size and population.

If you guys the wahtf about a gun shop here-we would all know about it. Nobody here knowing them is problematic all by itself.

Being that it isn't a brick and mortar gun shop....how would you know?

Link Posted: 5/18/2021 8:56:02 PM EDT
[#10]
An hour gets you thru Houston and out the other side. Won't get you thru here. Who gives a fuck about population- it's the area. If there is a gun store within an two hours of here I've checked them out. Sorry if you can't relate.

And your assumption about being online is dead wrong judging from the email signature I posted earlier.
Attachment Attached File

If you don't know anything about what I'm asking, ignore it. But trolling in a tech forum is never a good idea. And neither is name calling so I'll stop right there.

Link Posted: 5/19/2021 10:36:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
An hour gets you thru Houston and out the other side. Won't get you thru here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
An hour gets you thru Houston and out the other side. Won't get you thru here.

Traffic congestion means squat diddly.

Who gives a fuck about population- it's the area.

And..............again, you fail. Bigly.
Seatle Metropolitan Statistical Area is 5,872.35 sq mi
Houston Metropolitan Statistical Area is 10,062 sq mi

So......when you wrote "I don't think of Houston as all that much bigger than Seattle" you are just showing ignorance. Good grief man stop digging your hole.

If there is a gun store within an two hours of here I've checked them out. Sorry if you can't relate.

Which has fuck all to do with anything. Literally no one in Texas gives a flying taco about gun shops in Seattle.

And your assumption about being online is dead wrong judging from the email signature I posted earlier.

I asked through their chat feature if they had a retail storefront. They replied "No, online only". Now, it's entirely possible that there IS a retail storefront for guns at that address. But may be operated separately from their online business. Thats not unusual. Palmetto State Armory, Bud's and hundreds of other brick and mortar gun shops have a separate online presence. Often the online pricing is different from the in shop price.

If you don't know anything about what I'm asking, ignore it. But trolling in a tech forum is never a good idea. And neither is name calling so I'll stop right there.

Ummmm......this isn't a tech forum....it's the Texas Hometown forum.

Bottom line is there is nothing shady about them. They have three FFL's issued to that address and obviously involved in NFA as well.
You wanted something they have.....but again, its a Gearfire website. That means they don't actually have the firearm in their possession, a distributor does. You'll likely find that same gun at any other online dealer who uses Gearfire eCommerce.

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 1:05:24 AM EDT
[#12]
You are correct in one thing-not tech.

Wtf is your malfunction? You've trolled me since post one. I'm trying to buy a fucking gun a thousand miles away. If you don't know shit and can't help, kick rocks.

Grateful for the ignore button. We got that put in around the time you showed up. Coincidence? I don't believe in them.

Troll away.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You can't count.

Wtf is your malfunction? You've trolled me since post one.

Horseshit. My first reply just pointed out that not all websites are for brick and mortar gun shops.
As far as "malfunction", I'm not the one who believes Houston isnt much bigger than Seattle.

I'm trying to buy a fucking gun a thousand miles away. If you don't know shit and can't help, kick rocks.

I did try and help you.
-I pointed out that NEguns does hold an FFL (actually three FFL's), that they also deal in NFA firearms.
-That their chat feature said they were online only.
-I pointed out where to find their phone number on their webpage.
-I tried my best to explain what a Gearfire website/seller is.
-I also mentioned you could likely find that same gun at any Gearfire website.

Grateful for the ignore button. We got that put in around the time you showed up. Coincidence? I don't believe in them.

Troll away.

No one is trolling you. You asked a question and you got answers that either didn't fit your narrative or made you look ill-informed. Either way, good luck finding your gun.

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 1:15:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I did my research.

There is a NE Guns registered business in Harris County (Houston).

There appears to be no corporation or LLC in that name so it is registered as a partnership (is the same company).

2 owners with no other searchable entities in their names.
Property is not in their name.
There is no associated tax bills in that company's address.
Addresses on the County Clerk's Website does not match the information posted here.

Take it for what it's worth.  I would not order online from them and would only buy in person.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 2:36:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I did my research.

There is a NE Guns registered business in Harris County (Houston).

There appears to be no corporation or LLC in that name so it is registered as a partnership (is the same company).

2 owners with no other searchable entities in their names.
Property is not in their name.
There is no associated tax bills in that company's address.
Addresses on the County Clerk's Website does not match the information posted here.

Take it for what it's worth.  I would not order online from them and would only buy in person.
View Quote

Two FFL's issued to sole proprietor, one to a partnership.
NEguns isn't the name of the licensee but a DBA.

Absolutely nothing unusual and in fact extremely ordinary.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top