Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2022 10:29:05 PM EDT
I live in Nederland. I have always enjoyed driving to the Houston area every once and awhile and spend the day going to a gun show. Went to the one in Pasadena Saturday. Met up with friend and spent a couple of hours walking around. We had a good time. Got me to thinking about the shows that they used to have at Reliant and the GRB. Does anybody think they will ever come back?
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
By some off chance I went in Saturday too.

I had some extraordinary luck though. Some guy selling ammo (not a dealer) had 25 boxes of Remington 220gr 300BLK subs. Bought them all cash for $15 a box.

Normally though I’m not sure it’s worth it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 7:43:41 AM EDT
[#2]
The Houston Gun Collectors Association (H.G.C.A.) was organized in 1950. Since the founding of the H.G.C.A., regularly held gun shows have been a major club activity.  The H.G.C.A. Gun Show has hosted and provided dedicated sections for many special interest collectors groups. Some of the special groups that have conducted their events in conjunction with the H.G.C.A. Gun Show include Winchester Collectors, Miniature Arms Collectors, Fishing Gear Collectors, Patch Collectors, Indian Artifacts and Weapons Collectors and a Military Collectors and Military Vehicles Show. The Military Shows are held in conjunction with our October and January Gun Shows. Learn more about the gun shows and how to become a member of the Houston Gun Collectors Association.

http://www.hgca.org/?fbclid=IwAR3SQxIu2bUj8afHS3aya8Cnw7Jq1RI_6sMD9IXYqaCTlcXhvfmybU94Hmc        

Link Posted: 4/25/2022 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I live in Nederland also.
I hate going to Houston for anything.
After 42 years in DFW, hate big traffic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top