Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2021 5:41:11 PM EDT
Discuss....

https://abc13.com/10728726/?fbclid=IwAR2UBUiU7TrzE3Hao_7UgrMwg-_WTgFlA_7dOD4fFUlRTYxiIyjhHz7c4Yw

NMG
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#1]
What is there to discuss? Being a stupid Houston mother? Why is the idiot shooting a dog across the street?
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 6:13:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is there to discuss? Being a stupid Houston mother? Why is the idiot shooting a dog across the street?
View Quote

What gets me is nothing about the dogs behavior said it was violent too me. I guess I am familiar with dogs though. just a very sad situation all around.

NMG
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]
"From the video, you can tell only a few seconds elapsed from the dog running out to gunfire. Bruno was grazed on one leg, but otherwise fine. Bruno's owner was given a Class C misdemeanor citation for having a loose dog."

That's BS. Dude opened the front door for a sec and dog rushed out, dog didn't actually hurt or threaten anyone from the looks of it. Why is he being charged? He obviously went after the dog to try and get it back in the house. I hope he fights that, sounds like a garbage charge.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"From the video, you can tell only a few seconds elapsed from the dog running out to gunfire. Bruno was grazed on one leg, but otherwise fine. Bruno's owner was given a Class C misdemeanor citation for having a loose dog."

That's BS. Dude opened the front door for a sec and dog rushed out, dog didn't actually hurt or threaten anyone from the looks of it. Why is he being charged? He obviously went after the dog to try and get it back in the house. I hope he fights that, sounds like a garbage charge.
View Quote

You are right, dogs get out, it happens. Big difference than the person that lets their dog run wild in the neighborhood.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#5]
No video of the dog being shot from the angle of the camera.  Maybe it was rushing the mom and kid maybe it was not.  Nobody on here knows unless they were there or have seen other unknown camera feed.  Anyone that says the dog was not doing anything wrong can’t say that for sure.  Anyone that says the dog was being aggressive can’t say that for sure.

The only discussion that will happen here are dog lovers that will be mad and proclaim the mom was wrong or non dog lovers that will say the mom was in her right to do it.

The crappy part of all this is a kid took ricochet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#6]
She’s lucky he didn’t shoot back, shot her own kid, and arrested.   Dumb gash...
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What is there to discuss?
View Quote

"Angelia Mia Vargas, 24, has been charged with deadly conduct with a firearm"

She will be ineligible for Permit-Less Carry for 5 years if convicted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top