Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2018 8:29:53 PM EDT
So I am working on getting a by name request to come recruit out of NH. I was wondering if any of you are aware if there is any .mil type housing for rent or those of you that are in the Guard or what not if there is any on base type housing out there?

I am not quite looking to buy a house out there just yet, as ill most likely be in Manch Vegas or Concord which I don't intend on living in either of those areas when I get out so to me it seems like a moot point to buy a house. I have also been in on base housing so I am not looking to downsize to an apartment either, do any of you ladies or gents have any recommendations?
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 7:51:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Ping @Martlet for advice. He's a good dude who is a US Army Recruiter and member here.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 4:31:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ping @Martlet for advice. He's a good dude who is a US Army Recruiter and member here.
View Quote
Not a recruiter anymore, HA!

The only housing I know of is Portsmouth.  New London may have some, but I doubt it.  Both aren't near Manchester.  You can rent a house for under the BAH rates, though.  I don't know why anyone would want to live in housing.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not a recruiter anymore, HA!

The only housing I know of is Portsmouth.  New London may have some, but I doubt it.  Both aren't near Manchester.  You can rent a house for under the BAH rates, though.  I don't know why anyone would want to live in housing.
View Quote
I didn't know that, but it's been a long time since I saw you last. You still knew a lot more than most anyone else here however.

If the OP wants to pursue civilian housing options in NH, send me a PM and I'll give you the name of a friend who has rental properties (no idea what/where) of his own as well as being a Realtor in NH. I'm working with him on finding a house in NH currently.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I didn't know that, but it's been a long time since I saw you last. You still knew a lot more than most anyone else here however.

If the OP wants to pursue civilian housing options in NH, send me a PM and I'll give you the name of a friend who has rental properties (no idea what/where) of his own as well as being a Realtor in NH. I'm working with him on finding a house in NH currently.
View Quote
You're a realtor?   Find me a cheap camp with a beach.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You're a realtor?   Find me a cheap camp with a beach.
View Quote
No, it is "NH_Realtor" on NES that I'm dealing with. Real good guy.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 12:21:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh sweet ill have to keep you in mind. I am still a bit off from heading to NH my class date isn't really until next year. So i am light years ahead of the curve, I am just trying to not leave it to a last minute thing, like everything else in this gun club is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top