Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2019 2:19:23 AM EDT
Rambling around the country today, I stopped into this place.  By any standards, this is a good sized store with an indoor range.  Full of some great staff as well.

That is my cool story for the day.
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 2:57:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for visiting the city, and a local business!

I agree HTF is great facility with an excellent selection.   I've met a few really nice folks from up there, and finally used the range for the first time over xmas.
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 3:15:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for visiting the city, and a local business!

I agree HTF is great facility with an excellent selection.   I've met a few really nice folks from up there, and finally used the range for the first time over xmas.
View Quote
I have been all over the world and lived in a number of places.

I like Alabama.  It would not be my first choice, but I am pretty sure I could be happy there.
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm a member there.

Lot's of ARFCOM connections there.
View Quote
I always assume, when I am around something *gun* that there are probably arfcom weirdos close by.

I was once "made" by a stranger at a gun counter (who is now a friend and all around good guy)   After chatting for a little while he asked me if I was "neshomamench,"....and leaned over and whispered my username like a secret code,  It caught me a little off guard.

I probably have meet a few dozen people from this place over the years and cant remember a negative experience.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 4:52:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I've not been in for a while. I think its time for a new pistol.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've not been in for a while. I think its time for a new pistol.
View Quote
I picked up a couple pistols from the on Monday.  Very happy with the new pew pew fam.  I'm also a member of their range there.  I really liked the quarterly membership and was sad to see it go.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Do these guys sell barrels?
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 4:06:57 PM EDT
[#8]
What kind of barrel are you looking for?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top