Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2019 1:36:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 10:21:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I am away from my computer to draw up an image...

My opinion would be to have a yellow sunflower and where the black center would be, replace that with the black bolt face logo.  Maybe add some copy (what, I am not sure about; or just leave it as the image).

That would be a little more identifiable as “Kansas”
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 10:30:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Don’t know if we could get away with it...

Have Dorothy (wizard of oz) holding an AR (protecting the tin man, scarecrow, lion “hiding behind her”) with Toto defensive barking.

Or just Dorothy shooting
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#3]

An image like this with the bolt face in place of the windmill rotor
Link Posted: 7/18/2019 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe something similar to FL.  Incorporating silhouette/outline of the state, a sunflower, and BFL
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 11:38:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the idea of the a sunflower with the bolt face in place of the seeds and an AR under/over/beside the sunflower.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 12:19:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 11:38:53 PM EDT
[#8]
It's ok, make background blue like the state flag

ETA:  how would it look with 1 rifle either behind or in front of sunflower, but transparent-ish?

@Spawn

Sorry to be picky, but you asked....I definitely want the blue background.

Anyone else care to chime in.....?
@Lomshek
@Sylvan
@PewPewKC
@speedball
@jbl31
@bowmatch
@BigPolska
@Kevv
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 11:52:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ETA:  how would it look with 1 rifle either behind or in front of sunflower, but transparent-ish?

@Spawn

Anyone else care to chime in.....?
@Lomshek
@Sylvan
View Quote
Blue background and probably a single rifle angled from the bottom left corner to top right corner behind the sunflower.  That would mean the receivers and mag are mostly blocked by the rifle but a single rifle seems like a better look to me too.

Color is kind of a light navy or deep blue.

Unfortunately I don't think we'll be hearing from Sylvan here anytime soon.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 11:57:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Gotta try....I need an autograph too
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:28:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Unfortunately Wyoming stole our State Animal.  I've always liked the Bison imagery for KS.

I'd say John Brown holding an AR15 but the leftists have co-opted him.

Attachment Attached File

I am good with the one drawn - I kind of like the green.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:01:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Personal pref, I would make the center bolt face black and just have that for the black center of the flower.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 3:20:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Personal pref, I would make the center bolt face black and just have that for the black center of the flower.
View Quote
Yeah I could see that looking OK.  Just ditch the black seed circle completely, make the bolt face primary color black and increase the diameter to the size of the seed circle.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

@Spawn

View Quote
Thanks Spawn!

I guess blue would be closer to the state flag...  but I'm not artsy or talented enough to really offer much more, sorry
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah I could see that looking OK.  Just ditch the black seed circle completely, make the bolt face primary color black and increase the diameter to the size of the seed circle.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like that....
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/14/2019 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Either shrink the sunflower and/or bring the rifle to the front with an outline.  Definitely not enough rifle and a too huge sunflower.  I like the colors and the motto!
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 1:31:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Either shrink the sunflower and/or bring the rifle to the front with an outline.  Definitely not enough rifle and a too huge sunflower.  I like the colors and the motto!
View Quote
Agree on all points.  Maybe keep the dual rifles like the green version?

Thanks for doing this!
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Yes, smaller sunflower, and AR needs to be different.  I want single color background, not the lines of color seen in the bottom half.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yes, smaller sunflower, and AR needs to be different.  I want single color background, not the lines of color seen in the bottom half.
View Quote
I can dig the lines as they (kind of) represent crop rows.

I'd vote for changing the buttstock to something more modern instead of the XM177.  The earlier Magpul'ish looking one was better
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:22:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 12:52:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Go for it!
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top