Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2023 1:39:58 PM EDT
Looking at purchasing a house in Jupiter, Ft St Lucie, Ft Pierce or Vero Beach. Focusing on property with 1+ acre. Appreciate all comments on pros or cons of these areas.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#1]
If you want a gated community, Canopy Creek has large parcels for single family.

Or you can buy land and build yourself.

I have 5 acres in Fort Pierce, vacant residential. Message me if you are interested.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 2:00:44 PM EDT
[#2]
From what I have seen,   (I got to PSL, Vero and FT pierce almost monthly).

Port saint Lucie is a retirement area. overall pretty good.

Fort pierce has some very sketchy areas.  

Vero is good to go, more roomy laid back environment.

Jupiter I have only been a handful of times.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea don't move to Fort Pierce. We're full.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Very interested in this thread.  We have about 7 years till we can move down there.  For now we are taking a vacation down there every year and checking out different areas.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out Jupiter Farms area.

I'm in Loxahatchee and it is/was great until Minto bought thousands of acres of farm land and is putting a city in.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Only driven through those areas, but I imagine given the FL market, your going to be paying $.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in Jupiter . You'll have to look out west like the farms or Loxahatchee if you want an acre, and expect to pay close to or more than $1 mil for it. I'm near the water, across the street from the Loxahatchee River. We bought our place 20 years ago for $135k. According to zillow,  it's now worth close to $500k. And it's just a tiny 1200 sqft 3/2/1 CBS on a private street.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top