Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2019 7:55:21 AM EDT
Anyone interested in meeting up @ Maud Road range for a holiday shoot later this year?
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#1]
If I'm not working I'd be down.
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Right on. I'll see how many interested people we get. If the numbers look good we can determine a date.
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 9:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
If you give far enough notice, I can come up from Juneau.

And directions/location.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 2:10:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you give far enough notice, I can come up from Juneau.

And directions/location.
View Quote
If this comes to fruition I will definitely supply directions.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 2:18:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I’m in, but you might want to consider snow on the road. Is the range open year round, or does it close during the winter?
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 2:26:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m in, but you might want to consider snow on the road. Is the range open year round, or does it close during the winter?
View Quote
I'll swing by and check it out on my way home from Anchorage on Wednesday. Update with info in route.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 9:25:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Keep in mind, the range is closed on Wed for cleaning.  Not sure what the road maintenance is going to be this winter, since they did a major road upgrade this last summer.  In past years, once the road got driven over in the winter time, you could make it to the range.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Keep in mind, the range is closed on Wed for cleaning.  Not sure what the road maintenance is going to be this winter, since they did a major road upgrade this last summer.  In past years, once the road got driven over in the winter time, you could make it to the range.
View Quote
I think with the upgrades they made, it should be easily accessible now. Obviously that depends on the amount of snow that gets dumped.

Wednesdays are out. On their site it doesn't say anything about being closed for the winter. What dates are you all wanting to do this? Before Christmas or after the new year?
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I think with the upgrades they made, it should be easily accessible now. Obviously that depends on the amount of snow that gets dumped.

Wednesdays are out. On their site it doesn't say anything about being closed for the winter. What dates are you all wanting to do this? Before Christmas or after the new year?
View Quote
I don't know what shift I will be on then so I'm not much help for hammering out a date.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top