Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2021 5:01:50 PM EDT
Posting in here, figured someone would have some experience. I’m usually go to Georgia but my favorite guide is on Alaska for the summer. Looking to do thermal hog hunt in Texas or Oklahoma. Don’t really care where, I’ll be flying. Just want unlimited hogs and no hidden fees. High plains hunts was recommended on another page but they have a “handling fee” which I didn’t care for and it’s just me which they wouldn’t do. I have a suppressed Valkyrie with thermion and helion scanner so could bring my own equipment as an option. Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Friend of mine has hunted here and had a good time.  Several groups were there over the weekend and overall something like 20+ pigs were killed from what I understand.  Nice property and staff

https://www.monteithranch.com/
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.monteithranch.com/

Is a good place for a feral hog hunt. No hidden fees. I got one pig (I saw 3 in one group and got the largest). My friend got 2 pigs (one shot lined up).  Another guy got 6 or 8 pigs the first evening.  Another guy got 6.  Several other guys got between 2-4 pigs each the first evening. One guy got a cull fallow deer also.

It’s a pretty good time. They clean the pigs for you as part of the price and put in the fridge/freezer until you are ready to go home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top