Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2021 12:42:25 PM EDT
Just wondering if anybody has been there lately?  I picked up a pistol about 6 months ago but haven't made the trip as it's an hour drive for me.  Do they have much of anything?  Guns?  Ammo?  Reloading components / primers?  I'm guessing no but just thought I would ask if anybody has been there lately.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet with all this white crap the parking is terrible
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just wondering if anybody has been there lately?  I picked up a pistol about 6 months ago but haven't made the trip as it's an hour drive for me.  Do they have much of anything?  Guns?  Ammo?  Reloading components / primers?  I'm guessing no but just thought I would ask if anybody has been there lately.  Thanks.
View Quote

Since you appear to be relatively new here, let me offer this advice.

Don't ever bring up Hoffman's.  Ever.

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why? They had primers a week or so ago for. $50 per k...... . No parking though but the primers lasted a while
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Some primers is stock. No common ammo in stock unless you hunt birds, plus some 22WMR. Some oddball rifle ammo, nothing common. They had some SD 9mm a short time ago. Some others for $999 and up. A few glocks , sigs, and bear revolvers. Ample higher cost hunting long guns. Very few used long guns, mostly 22’s.
And shitty parking.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#5]
only thing not sold out at hoffmans is the parking.

I was there last monday.  One box limit on ammo.  Not much for used firearms or reloading.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in the same boat.
Once or twice a year I take a trip to Newington Gun exchange.
I really like Colts and they usually have a good selection.
But I don't want to drive a hour to see a empty showcase.
Has anybody seen the Colt shelf at Newington lately?
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:26:48 AM EDT
[#7]
LOL at how anytime Hoffman's is mention, parking and the lack of it, is the most complained about thing.

Fact is that most if not all gun stores these days are going to be rather thin on guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Some primers is stock. No common ammo in stock unless you hunt birds, plus some 22WMR. Some oddball rifle ammo, nothing common. They had some SD 9mm a short time ago. Some others for $999 and up. A few glocks , sigs, and bear revolvers. Ample higher cost hunting long guns. Very few used long guns, mostly 22’s.
And shitty parking.
View Quote

Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top