Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2022 3:21:35 AM EDT
Well, they're getting closer to my neighborhood and I'm not sure what to do.  We found one going through the neighbor's trash and the cops just watched, the officer did make sure he left the neighborhood without incident.

I can secure my stuff but hell, they light fires and vandalize things.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 8:50:10 AM EDT
[#1]
The only way to get rid of hobo’s and vagrants is politicians must become afraid of said elements of society. If the Chief of police wife starts complaining or the mayor’s wife things might change.
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 2:16:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 7:13:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So offer free rides to the politician neighborhoods?
View Quote

Hey sounds good to me. But you may have to give them a few bucks to stay. It’s funny how they want to be philanthropist when you are dealing with the poor. But they don’t want anything to do with the poor.

The problem with people is it’s usually people that have been poor that helps people that have fallen on hard times.
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hey sounds good to me. But you may have to give them a few bucks to stay. It's funny how they want to be philanthropist when you are dealing with the poor. But they don't want anything to do with the poor.

The problem with people is it's usually people that have been poor that helps people that have fallen on hard times.
View Quote
I'm sure those people exist, but it's not who I see or am concerned with.  My concern is the mush-mouthed mumbled druggies.

I think we should round them up and put them in a labor camp.  Not a gulag style death camp, but actual labor.  Make them plant trees, pick up trash or something else in exchange for living accommodations.  Maybe it'd clean some of them up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm sure those people exist, but it's not who I see or am concerned with.  My concern is the mush-mouthed mumbled druggies.

I think we should round them up and put them in a labor camp.  Not a gulag style death camp, but actual labor.  Make them plant trees, pick up trash or something else in exchange for living accommodations.  Maybe it'd clean some of them up.
View Quote

I don’t think it would bother some of those types as long as they got their fixes.
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't think it would bother some of those types as long as they got their fixes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think it would bother some of those types as long as they got their fixes.
That's phase 2, work or starve.
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So offer free rides to the politician neighborhoods?
View Quote

You jest, but this is a thing. I once caught a Newcastle cop dumping a hobo/vagrant at the On Cue at I-44 where it crosses SW 119th. Got him just out of his jurisdiction and made it someone else's problem. Bum immediately started accosting people getting gas, asking for money.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 8:38:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Phase II should be an accidental od many many miles from healthcare. Phase III deportations to countries that send us people.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess arfserver liked that idea well enough for a repeat.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:22:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Had a run-in with another today.  I stopped at a 7-11 to grab a 6 pack and offended the bum on the sidewalk when I pulled up to the parking curb.  He stood up and threw some hand gestures, I just smiled and shook my head side to side.  That seemed to convey a message before I left.

At my shop one tried to accost my shop neighbor early in the morning, allegedly that was handled with swift steel justice.

We live a nice neighborhood, but these bums keep infiltrating everything. About 2wks ago I found a sleeping bag draped over my back fence, one was clearly in the area.  They were at once confined to the major highways, now they're on damn near every street corner in central OKC.  Sometimes they have dogs aiding their grift, other times it's children.  Not to mention the wheelchairs, signs and other 'patriotic' bullshit.

How and where does a guy get involved to voice/act against this bullshit?
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Had a run-in with another today.  I stopped at a 7-11 to grab a 6 pack and offended the bum on the sidewalk when I pulled up to the parking curb.  He stood up and threw some hand gestures, I just smiled and shook my head side to side.  That seemed to convey a message before I left.

At my shop one tried to accost my shop neighbor early in the morning, allegedly that was handled with swift steel justice.

We live a nice neighborhood, but these bums keep infiltrating everything. About 2wks ago I found a sleeping bag draped over my back fence, one was clearly in the area.  They were at once confined to the major highways, now they're on damn near every street corner in central OKC.  Sometimes they have dogs aiding their grift, other times it's children.  Not to mention the wheelchairs, signs and other 'patriotic' bullshit.

How and where does a guy get involved to voice/act against this bullshit?
View Quote

Until the community decides that they don’t want them you will have them. Right now there’s just way too many bleeding heart liberal’s enjoying other peoples misery. The other problem is every bum has a phone with video so you can’t deal out vigilante justice as easily as in the old days. Even the cops hands are tied with bending the law to get them out of an area. Instead of defund the police you need to defund the people that give to the bum’s. If they aren’t getting money they will leave.

There’s been times in our country’s past that bum taxes were set up where the bum’s paid a tax or they served a prison sentence at hard labor. Now if you could just enact a state ordinance to hijack President Biden’s future IRS agents to audit the bum’s on tax evasion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top