Is she registered to vote?
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 2:31:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 11:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, talk about going all in, lol.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 3:33:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope they throw the book at her. I hate theives of all kinds.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 11:55:40 AM EDT
[#5]
At OP request
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 11:55:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Wrong thread
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#7]
She looks like she has teh crazy
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:24:31 AM EDT
[#8]
After all the BS hoops and documentation we had to supply when we signed up, I don't understand how she could so easily get approved for 50 people, many of which don't exist.

For those outside, the PFD is not just about $; being signed up is darn near required in order to prove you're an AK resident when dealing with local and state governments.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 9:40:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Interested to see how much of a hassle it will be for me to sign up this coming January after being gone for 3 years. Never gave up my residency or DL but my Army home of record says FL because that’s where I signed up while living there on the ex-wife’s order.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interested to see how much of a hassle it will be for me to sign up this coming January after being gone for 3 years. Never gave up my residency or DL but my Army home of record says FL because that’s where I signed up while living there on the ex-wife’s order.
View Quote
Good luck.  If your home of record is outside, you are likely screwed.  When I got transferred to Florida in the early 80's, a lot of guys instantly claimed Fl as their home of record for tax reasons.  Instant and it worked.

I got denied after accepting work on the other side of the line but flying home - documented - every two weeks.  You are heartless, Matthew S. of the PFD division.  That was rich - my Canadian wife was eligible but I was not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top