Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2021 5:34:03 AM EDT
Ft. Defiance

The Illinois Juniors Hard Dogs team will be there.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Nuts!  I missed it.

The club website shows links to 2018 information.  When is the next match?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:50:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nuts!  I missed it.

The club website shows links to 2018 information.  When is the next match?
View Quote

June 5th.  My son and I are planning to go.  Nice little range.  Six firing points and they are using electronic targets now so bring a tablet.

@CharlieD308
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 9:25:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Literally driven by there thousands of times but never seen more than what could be seen from the road. Looks like a nice range.

Next time you're there, when you get done with the match....go south into Wyoming and stop at Pats Whip at 607 N Main St. Im telling you to trust me on this.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:04:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Literally driven by there thousands of times but never seen more than what could be seen from the road. Looks like a nice range.

Next time you're there, when you get done with the match....go south into Wyoming and stop at Pats Whip at 607 N Main St. Im telling you to trust me on this.
View Quote

Is that food or a BDSM parlor?  A man's gotta' know.  After the Saturday match we ended up at Victoria's Country Kitchen in Lacon.  Awesome homemade ranch dressing

The philly cheese steak I had was awesome!  

Sunday we ended up at The Wagon Wheel, don't remember the town.  Burgers were a bit dry but the onion rings were the best I've ever had

The Wyoming range is nice but only shoots out to 200yds
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is that food or a BDSM parlor?  A man's gotta' know.
View Quote

It's an ice cream place you pervert

I know it still exists and is good because I still have friends that talk about going there, but don't know those other places.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

June 5th.  My son and I are planning to go.  Nice little range.  Six firing points and they are using electronic targets now so bring a tablet.

@CharlieD308
View Quote

I don't own a tablet.  I have a desk top computer and a cell phone, so I guess I am out of luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top