Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2020 6:13:02 AM EDT
Was leaf-peeping around TC/Petosky and could not believe the volume of B-H signage!!!
Especially in the rural areas! I get in the city, but country folk in The Mitt are mostly all-in
for MAGA!! At least here in mid-Michigan....
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 8:20:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Was leaf-peeping around TC/Petosky and could not believe the volume of B-H signage!!!
Especially in the rural areas! I get in the city, but country folk in The Mitt are mostly all-in
for MAGA!! At least here in mid-Michigan....
View Quote

We saw that, too.  Grand Traverse, Leelanau, and Benzie counties easily had 60%+ Biden signs.  Must be that whole M22 thing.  I don't know how many of those signs are from people that live out of Michigan and just have a seasonal place up there, though.  Looks like those counties all went Trump in 2016, but by very small margins.  

We hadn't been to TC in almost 10 years, maybe it was the same then, but it is leftist virtue signaling heaven, now, and the wine still sucks.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 8:21:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Wealthy city dwellers second houses mostly.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 10:08:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Here in the Missaukkee (Lake City) and Roscommon (Houghton Lake) county areas Trump signs are 200 for every 1 Biden you see.

And you see most Biden signs in town.

People who had Hillary signs last year, don't have Biden ones this year.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 7:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I feel TC is big lib country out there. It always feels yuppyville when I’m up that way.
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 8:53:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I feel TC is big lib country out there. It always feels yuppyville when I’m up that way.
View Quote

Cadillac too.

Actually, I've seen more freaks and weirdos there then in TC.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeh, its the rich yuppies and fudgies in Traverse and northwest.  Pesoskey too, and all along the northwest coastline.  All money.

Get away from there and it turns Trump mostly.

I'm in Traverse City, and I dont know a single Biden supporter.  Mostly just farm folk and wood ticks south of the city limits.

I'm in the  Charlevoix area too, and there's  a lot of Biden signs.  Also in the grayling/rosocommon area and  as mentioned, mostly trump.  Really most of the north is Trump.

Link Posted: 10/15/2020 11:07:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Its funny how the Dems complain about rich people but its all the biggest fanciest houses that have Biden signs.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 7:23:01 AM EDT
[#8]
A lot of Biden signs going up m25 in the thumb too.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 7:57:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow!

Got out this week to go to the Dr, and Biden signs everywhere!

The huge one too.

I would say now, that the ratio is 50 to 1 in Trumps favor.

Didn't see this many Hillary signs in 2016.

Poors, farmers, and well offs.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 11:36:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doubt it.   A lot of people want free shit, including those out in the country.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 12:30:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Yep, just got back from taking a trip from SW Michigan to the UP and saw more Biden signs than I care to. We’ve got our work cut out for us that’s for sure if we want to get Trump and Jones elected. All we can do is make sure we vote and encourage like minded voters to do the same.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 11:44:35 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if this means there are now more new supporters of the democrat candidate......or just more long-time democrats feeling the need to put a sign in their yard.

Link Posted: 10/21/2020 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A lot of Biden signs going up m25 in the thumb too.
View Quote

I'm guessing more on the sunrise side??
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 2:50:26 PM EDT
[#14]
TC area is the Ann Arbor of the north.

J-
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

And union labor's vacation cottages.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top