Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2022 10:17:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:26:21 AM EDT
[#1]
May he fade into obscurity as the world around him moves on.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Peace out Coonman Northam!

I wonder what is next for him? I think he made a deal with the democrats to do their bidding in exchange for covering his blackface history.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#3]
FRN
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]
He couldn’t go away fast enough.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Peace out Coonman Northam!

I wonder what is next for him? I think he made a deal with the democrats to do their bidding in exchange for covering his blackface history.
View Quote

I think the deal was he bends over for the far left wing of the party and they let him stick around, he'll fade into obscurity now.  He's still toxic.  It's shocking to think at one point there were credible efforts to get him to flip parties (back when he was a senator and things were, as now, very closely split).
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 1:21:22 AM EDT
[#7]
They put up the wrong picture for his Governor's portrait. I am also 99% sure I know who is in that picture.  Bye Bye. I am almost happier to see Herring GTFO though, Ralph was kinda impotent.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Go fuck yourself, chicken neck. Adios, asshole.

By the way, the people in Manteo hate you. Like *REALLY* hate you. You aren't fooling anyone tooling around in your black ford with the VMI plates. That cold shoulder you get is the message you aren't wanted in Mateo any more either. You can get the fuck out of there too.

Link Posted: 1/15/2022 5:22:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 1/15/2022 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Of all the blackface and gun bans and mask mandates and school closings and other poisonous destruction he brought to Virginia, this has to be the most clear glimpse of evil:
VA Gov Ralph Northam Discusses Third Trimester Abortion Bill
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Of all the blackface and gun bans and mask mandates and school closings and other poisonous destruction he brought to Virginia, this has to be the most clear glimpse of evil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx5QKTY-3MY
View Quote

It was that moment that most people realize what an evil bastard Northam truly is.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Goodbye you worthless piece of shit!
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 10:18:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

Fake band acknowledges very awkward, significantly stupid fake state "leader".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top