Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2021 11:19:42 AM EDT
Major Samuel "Kirk" Freeman, ARNG from old Hendo, wins the President's 100.  Beating out 836 other competitors and only dropping 4 points all day (including a final shootoff) for a score of 396-19x.

https://ct.thecmp.org/app/v1/index.php?do=match&task=edit&tab=results&match=21041
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Outstanding !!! and awesome score...
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 2:52:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations!  Well done.

CD
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 8:03:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Kirk and I used to hang out in high school, we were in JROTC together and used to go to the track and stuff. Still hang out with his big sister. He's always been an amazing marksman even in school.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kirk and I used to hang out in high school, we were in JROTC together and used to go to the track and stuff. Still hang out with his big sister. He's always been an amazing marksman even in school.
View Quote

@TurboSam

I was a year ahead of Glo and a senior when Kirk was a freshman.  Just talked to their dad a few hours ago.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

@TurboSam

I was a year ahead of Glo and a senior when Kirk was a freshman.  Just talked to their dad a few hours ago.
View Quote

Wait do i know you? I’ll probably see Glo at the elks later today. Everyone knew who i was even if I didn’t know them lol. My aunt was the principal
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:00:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Wait do i know you? I’ll probably see Glo at the elks later today. Everyone knew who i was even if I didn’t know them lol. My aunt was the principal
View Quote

oh yea, i know who you are lol. we were in FFA together. Joe always thought it was hilarious how you practiced shooting in your basement. I thought you were the same age as Glo and Heath and all them tho
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

oh yea, i know who you are lol. we were in FFA together. Joe always thought it was hilarious how you practiced shooting in your basement. I thought you were the same age as Glo and Heath and all them tho
View Quote

You don't worry about silliness like airborne lead particles when you're a teenager.  Might explain a few things from back then, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top