Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2020 7:20:46 PM EDT
Hi, I am looking for some help with shipping AR15 (30) Round magazines to Hawaii. A member on here wants to to purchase some 30 round AR mags and have me ship to him in Hawaii. From everything I have read 30 round AR15 mags are banned in Hawaii and it is not legal for me to ship them there. Is there anyone that can help me with this.  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 9:02:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Homeka45] [#1]
Rifle mags are still legal, I bought x20 30rd. Mags from aimsurplus and x4 25rd. Mags from Brownells over the last few days.  The local store I go to was cleaned out.

The dems passed a ban on >10 rd. Mags for longarms but the governor hasn’t signed it yet and it wouldn’t go into effect until June 1, 2020.  Mags owned before then would be grandfathered in.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Homeka45:
Rifle mags are still legal, I bought x20 30rd. Mags from aimsurplus and x4 25rd. Mags from Brownells over the last few days.  The local store I go to was cleaned out.

The dems passed a ban on >10 rd. Mags for longarms but the governor hasn’t signed it yet and it wouldn’t go into effect until June 1, 2020.  Mags owned before then would be grandfathered in.
View Quote

Grandfathering will most likely be stripped out of the mag ban law.  Our hopes are that:
1.  The suspended legislature reconvenes and doesn't place the mag ban as a priority to pass.
2.  Duncan v Becerra california mag ban lawsuit rules in our favor.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Not going to comply.  I need my mags to protect the Mauna!
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Only mags banned are those for pistols > 10 rounds.  Ship with confidence.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top