Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2018 8:07:42 PM EDT
Sample Ballot for Madison (I live in the city limits)

https://www.madison-co.com/sites/default/files/sample_ballot_2.pdf

Someone tell me about the judges.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm on the wrong end of the state to be of much use. Nolo probably can't comment since he may end up in front of one of them some day

you know anything about them @AKengineer  ?
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm on the wrong end of the state to be of much use. Nolo probably can't comment since he may end up in front of one of them some day

you know anything about them @AKengineer  ?
View Quote
I was talking to @AKengineer yesterday, I wish I would have remembered to ask him about this.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 1:53:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm no help here. I treat Madison county politics like radioactive material: I don't want to get any on me and I stay as far away from it as possible. I know who most of the players are and the money behind them in Hinds, but Madison...well...there be dragons.

Tell any friends left in Jackson to vote for Weill if they want a conservative, that's all I have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top