Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2020 5:37:45 PM EDT
What are the states restrictions right now reference out of state visitors?

We would be coming from Florida.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 2:53:38 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I know there isn't any. Wyoming is still free for the most part. Be prepared for the wind.
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#2]
We just came from mt rushmore from Ohio and drove to Jackson on our way to Yellowstone. In Jackson you have to have a facemask inline, walking to table
, Or outside while not actively eating or drinking. Not walking though as far as I know.

Eating at Thai me up right now. Ymmm
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We just came from mt rushmore from Ohio and drove to Jackson on our way to Yellowstone. In Jackson you have to have a facemask inline, walking to table
, Or outside while not actively eating or drinking. Not walking though as far as I know.

View Quote

Thanks...
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Putting together some sort of vacation right now with Wyoming  the destination. Just learned that Fort Bridger Days has been cancelled so now there's no reason to go south. Last update for Yellowstone is saying that the visitor centers are closed, and basically so are the CG's.
Limited availability for camping in the Tetons, again all visitor centers are closed. As I jump around to various websites I'm seeing a lot of closings or mask fuckery. Anyone have a better idea of what's really going on?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#5]
We just got back from Yellowstone.  I'm sure they're cool, but didnt really care about the visitor centers.  We used this app called Gypsy Yellowstone.  Linked to your gps the guy gives a tour all around the park.  Used it all 3 days we were there.  Since all the tours cancelled we had to do something else and that worked out great for us.  Glad someone told us about it.  Would have just been driving aimlessly around without it.  

Just saw on the news that a bunch of buildings in Gardner MT. (North Gateway city where the Roosevelt Arch is) burned.  That sucks.  Cool town as well.  

Check out the lodges in Yellowstone on their website.  They just opened up some more rooms and cabins.  You probably can get a spot in the park now.

As to masks, we spent the night in Jackson and they had masks in effect in restaurants and the like.  Also in Yellowstone you need a mask to go into a building (food, gift etc..)
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 1:01:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We just got back from Yellowstone.  I'm sure they're cool, but didnt really care about the visitor centers.  We used this app called Gypsy Yellowstone.  Linked to your gps the guy gives a tour all around the park.  Used it all 3 days we were there.  Since all the tours cancelled we had to do something else and that worked out great for us.  Glad someone told us about it.  Would have just been driving aimlessly around without it.  

Just saw on the news that a bunch of buildings in Gardner MT. (North Gateway city where the Roosevelt Arch is) burned.  That sucks.  Cool town as well.  

Check out the lodges in Yellowstone on their website.  They just opened up some more rooms and cabins.  You probably can get a spot in the park now.

As to masks, we spent the night in Jackson and they had masks in effect in restaurants and the like.  Also in Yellowstone you need a mask to go into a building (food, gift etc..)
View Quote

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top