Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2021 6:42:00 PM EDT
I met a guy at my shooting range last weekend in upstate NY, about 50 miles north of Albany. We engaged in small talk here and there, and after he let my try out his 30 carbine clone ( I think it was an Auto Ordnance ) What a beautiful rifle, especially with the red dot he had mounted to a forward Ultimak rail, I just had to have one. So I’m now trying to source ammo or the 110 pills themselves as I’m a reloader, and  I’ve been picking up brass for years, so I already have a rather large supply of brass just waiting to be loaded.

Long story short, he mentioned he frequents a shop in the Syracuse region, as this shop had a large abundance of surplus guns and ammo as he stated, as I asked him where he was able to locate the large quantity of 30 carbine ammo that he was endlessly blasting away with. So does  this shop sound familiar to anyone living near the Syracuse region?
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:02:11 AM EDT
[#1]
If you're still looking in a few weeks reach out to me
I just sold off the last couple thousand 30 carbine projectiles off my shelf to a local guy, but I'm calling for t resupply on Monday. There's usually a bit of a lag in the resupply coming, though...
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you're still looking in a few weeks reach out to me
I just sold off the last couple thousand 30 carbine projectiles off my shelf to a local guy, but I'm calling for t resupply on Monday. There's usually a bit of a lag in the resupply coming, though...
View Quote

Thank you, I’d appreciate that. I’ll give you a shout in about 2 1/2 weeks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:04:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Might be Butternut Sport Shop? They have a lot of old guns/ammo.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 2:08:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Might be Butternut Sport Shop? They have a lot of old guns/ammo.
View Quote

Wild Bill!  Bring a flashlight.  And flea spray.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top