Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2018 10:00:49 AM EDT
So my brother in laws dog got out, and has been missing for over a day now.  Animal Control has been informed.  My wife has been all over Facebook looking, but I figured I’d put the information out here, too.

Dog is an approximately 2 year old female GSD, missing from the Granville area.  Dog has no collar, I’m unsure if it’s chipped or not.  Supposedly a dog matching that description has been seen in the Viewpoint/Pronghorn area, but we have yet to find her.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update: dog was found today.  Thanks for looking out!
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Get on the "nextdoor.com" page in that area and post some photos of the dog. 50% of the posts in my N. Phoenix hood are missing cats and dogs, but they usually get found.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#2]
@saintmark

@harleyfx69

I'm all the way on the other side of Glassford Hill in Prescott proper, sorry.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Dog was found today!  After being missing for 48 hours, she was found in the coyote springs area.  Thanks for looking out.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dog was found today!  After being missing for 48 hours, she was found in the coyote springs area.  Thanks for looking out.
View Quote
I love a happy end
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top