Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2021 3:00:00 PM EDT
Texas HTF,

I've had enough of Virginia and I am planning to move to Texas. I am senior in my career and I'm at a point where I can choose to do something that interests me with a really sharp team. I am presently in DoD contracting but I'd be really excited to find a small-to-medium sized commercial company that makes products and who needs help setting their direction and executing on plans. I'm very good at product development, operations and penetrating markets. I think in terms of value-added activity and generating revenue. I'm an engineer by degree and trade who transitioned into business endeavors.

I've applied to jobs at Elbit, Raytheon, and Samsung that I think really fit me, but you you how it is to get through the system.

I am seeking your help to find interested parties to talk to. If they don't have a need, perhaps they'd be willing to give me another lead. Please IM me if you can help. Hopefully I can get some good conversations going.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Southlake Focus Group

Career DFW

Not exactly what you’re looking for, but great resources.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 11:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Southlake Focus Group

Career DFW

Not exactly what you’re looking for, but great resources.
View Quote

I'll start anywhere. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
If you end up in the DFW area, I can also connect you with a couple of local, in-person executive networks so feel free to email me if and when that happens.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you end up in the DFW area, I can also connect you with a couple of local, in-person executive networks so feel free to email me if and when that happens.
View Quote

Thanks once again. I'm looking forward to the day I get there.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone work at or have contacts at L3 Harris, Raytheon, or Elbit Systems?
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone work at or have contacts at L3 Harris, Raytheon, or Elbit Systems?
View Quote

Sent you a PM
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Lockheed Martin has a big presence in DFW, too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top