Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2020 10:51:15 AM EDT
I just wanted to say "Hello."

Like most I was a lurker for a while. This is my second post. I live in  EKY.

I am a stong proponent of the 2nd, though I am not as politically active as I would like. "But muh job/ responsibilities."

I have taken shooting classes and have tried my hand in competitions. My game is PRS when I have time.

Trying to raise 2 kids, run a business and volunteer first responder.

Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 11:32:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome, and Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm also new and was going to post a thread, but I'm just going to piggyback on yours.

I live in SE Louisville now. Work on the base. Wife works in a glorified kitchen for now. I like good beer. Do you like good beer?

My last state didn't really have an active HTF, but did have an active HTF Facebook group. What's it like here?
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Which partof EKY if you don't mind me asking?

Check the users by county list, try and make contact if you want. Can't hurt these days.

Welcome to the site, and merry Christmas!
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]
@voilsb

The htf gets a fair amount of traffic regarding state politics and knob creek shoots. Otherwise it's pretty quiet.

You'll find the state is overwhelmingly conservative, except Louisville and Lexington.

Welcome to KY, enjoy your stay!
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 11:08:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks I just looked at the county thread, and it looks like between Jefferson, Bullitt, and Hardin County there are quite a lot of arfcommers. I'll post a thread after the new year
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top