Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2021 9:48:02 PM EDT
It has not surprised anyone that Judge McMahon ruled the way he did. I believe that AG Knudsen will win the appeal at the state high court. Judge McMahon denied MSSA's request to be part of the lawsuit several months ago and stated that the RKBA was not to be spoken in his courtroom.

https://www.krtv.com/news/montana-and-regional-news/judge-finds-portions-of-new-state-gun-law-unconstitutional

I will update op if/when Gary Marbut sends out an email. Again, no one should be surprised by this. HB 102 was expected to rock the boat and challenge the Board of Regents. We're all along for the ride now.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:49:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, not surprising coming out of Helena.  Gary had said as much earlier.  I also believe that Gary said that this will open a hornets nest for the Regents.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I read something about that last night. Load of crap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top