Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2020 5:56:10 PM EDT
Me and 3 other guys, I think this will be our 13th trip, always a good time!

South of Murdo this year, hope the location is a good one, looks to be some rain in the forecast for tues, here's to hoping their wrong.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]
They are not wrong I am afraid. Been raining every afternoon like cats and dogs.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Me and 3 other guys, I think this will be our 13th trip, always a good time!

South of Murdo this year, hope the location is a good one, looks to be some rain in the forecast for tues, here's to hoping their wrong.
View Quote

Live very close to that area... The severe weather has been bullshit the last two days... 100mph winds up between Philip and Midland night before last. Last night it bloew the roof off the Truckstop in Vivian.
The rain coming tonight/tomorrow looks to be non-severe though, so hope that holds.

Enjoy the Res Dogs!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top