Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2020 8:08:25 PM EDT
I will be working in Oklahoma City starting next week.  I will be there for about 2 month.  

I saw a thread in GD saying travel to and from the city is permitted.  Is there anything weird I should look out for? Places to steer clear of?

Being from Tennessee,  I am use to being able to have a gun, pistol or rifle, in my vehicle and property.  Is it allowed there?

I will not be bringing any beer flus with me....
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
OK is pretty easy to get along with and recognizes any permit as far as I've looked.

Long guns are OK mag loaded, chamber empty in vehicles
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 12:32:11 AM EDT
[#2]
the Red Dog is a must...
they will be open without a doubt.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info.  The Red Dog looks a little classy for me and my crew, lol.

Thanks again
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:30:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Bring a fishing pole. The Crappie are starting to bite
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the info.  The Red Dog looks a little classy for me and my crew, lol.

Thanks again
View Quote

if the Red Dog is too classy...
the Blue Foxx is what you seek.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top