Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2022 8:43:16 AM EDT
Bought a 32 oz. crowler of this beer yesterday at Bottles near Ft. Jackson. $6 plus $1 for the crowler.

Outstanding beer. Pale, crisp, and just the right amount of bitterness.

Have not been to the actual brewery on Hwy 1 (the old industrial mill shopping/business complex) but might check it out someday.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I wash my pills down with a 10 gram protein drink.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 7:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Surprisingly the pilsner is not on their current brew list. Bottles has a keg or two but the brewery doesn't.

They need to brew some more. Warm weather is here.

The growler fill guy at Bottles told us that there is a movement among the more seasoned craft beer drinkers toward pilsners and lagers as the whole "cram as much hops in as you can" IPA thing is getting a bit old.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Was at S.O.B. tonight. Crazy crowded. Sought out one of the satellite bars in the place to get beer.

I asked one of the draft-pullers why no pils they said they made a batch and it immediately sold out.

My reply? "Make more. Lots more."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top