Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2018 11:30:34 PM EDT

Please take a look at the new group just founded, the HAWAII FIREARMS COALITION. It's a non-profit 501c4 group dedicated to lobbying for gun rights in Hawaii, grassroots activism, and judicial action.

We have recently funded an amicus brief (research paper written by an attorney) to support the Young v Hawaii case for open carry in Hawaii. We have many things planned for the future to educate and rally the firearms community. This isn't an organization you pay to join and sit back. YOU are responsible for taking action as a member to protect gun rights.

We'll have classes to help improve activism, support those that want leading gun rights projects, rallys, lobbying legislators, and other projects.  We seek to help the many facets of the gun community - self defense, hunting, range development, shooting sports, etc.

Visit us at the HHAA Great Guns show this weekend, we're by the cowboys in the back. Blaisdell Center, Sept 29-30 10am to 5pm.

Apply for memberships at:
www.hifico.org
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 2:52:38 AM EDT
[#1]
A donor from the Hawaii Firearms Coalition is matching donations to the Friends of the NRA during the gun show weekend, up to $5,000 in total for the weekend.

Please stop by the FNRA table, the kids with buckets, and make a donation.  The money supports the junior air rifle teams in Hawaii who are the next generation of gun owners.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Stop by our table at the gun show.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 3:58:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Joined.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I joined last month on the 22nd.  When do the t-shirts ship out?
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Ill check on em.  We had them at the gun show last week to pass out to members there and were mailing them if not.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 11:20:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ill check on em.  We had them at the gun show last week to pass out to members there and were mailing them if not.
View Quote
Coincidentally mine arrived today.  Thanks!

Love the yellow.  For hunting/shooting purposes, have you considered orange?
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 11:25:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Coincidentally mine arrived today.  Thanks!

Love the yellow.  For hunting/shooting purposes, have you considered orange?
View Quote
Thats a good idea since I want to get hunters involved and not many stores sell blaze orange shirts.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thats a good idea since I want to get hunters involved and not many stores sell blaze orange shirts.
View Quote
I don't hunt but have been told you're still supposed to wear orange if shooting on public land.  Not sure if that's true.

If you print some up let me know and I'll get the wife a membership.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got mine yesterday.  Mahalo for the pocket Constitution!
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 4:13:31 AM EDT
[#10]
The 2a Petition Drive is a simple petition asking our government representatives to abide by the 2nd amendment.  It's also used as a warmup to the 2019 legislative session in January to gather hundreds and thousands of testimony for pro and anti-gun bills.  This is a simple tool for grass roonts activism and getting people involved.

Download and print the petition and ask your family, friends, and coworkers to sign it.  Anyone can sign it to include people that don't own guns and juniors.  Then scan or take a good camera phone picture of it and email to [email protected] by November 17th.  Our goal is 2,000 signatures and we need everyone's help in doing it.

Download it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dyx5mxtrwjz18i0/2a%20Petition.pdf?dl=0

You can also help with petition drives:
Saturday October 20 730am-1030am - msg ZippZ
Sunday October 21 TBA - msg London808

All supplies provided
KHSC - meet at the picnic table by the grass field
Please message me with any questions or email [email protected].

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top