Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2021 8:19:23 PM EDT
The NY HTF threads only go back to October; did we cover A416 earlier in 2021 and I just dont recall it?

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it's been discussed before, there's always a bunch of crazy-ass shit passed by the Assembly that never makes it past Codes/Committees, and when it does the Senate shoots it down.
It's another "Just in case" and we'll only use it during an Emergency, but we all already know what happens when the Camel gets its nose in the Tent.  

Its a fair assumption that someone such as myself might be targeted as someone who refused the injection, and were I truly a threat because of exposure to a disease that would be one thing, but when they decide to round up the non-conformist or perhaps more accurately "vaccine hesitant"  then it's time...
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 10:17:54 AM EDT
[#2]
This just came up recently, possibly on Fox, pointing out it was first introduced in 2015. Way before COVID. But it highlights exactly how they would deal with citizens in this "emergency" if they could get this crazy a$$ bill passed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top