Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2021 2:34:01 PM EDT
Mel - aka Dragon man tends to do things a bit over the top.

Anyone who drives by "his" corner @ CO94 and Curtis rd know he likes to put on a display.

Be it Mech armor, the dummycrat gang or just a bunch of crazy signs.

Well for Memorial Day he has put out the flags lining the road both west and north for about an 8th mile.

I don't think I have actually been out to his place in the last 15 years or so but used to make deliveries there in the 90's.

Remember why its a national holiday.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Mel - aka Dragon man tends to do things a bit over the top.

Anyone who drives by "his" corner @ CO94 and Curtis rd know he likes to put on a display.

Be it Mech armor, the dummycrat gang or just a bunch of crazy signs.

Well for Memorial Day he has put out the flags lining the road both west and north for about an 8th mile.

I don't think I have actually been out to his place in the last 15 years or so but used to make deliveries there in the 90's.

Remember why its a national holiday.
View Quote

Pretty awesome stuff, and a good reminder each day I drive by on my way to or from work.

He always has some entertainment out there that is for sure.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m surprised nobody has stolen the 2X4’s yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top