Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2022 5:27:19 PM EDT
I was thinking about attending, but I haven’t had any experience with them, and was wondering if anyone has.  Any assistance would be great.

kranzftg

kranzftg training events

How are the courses?
pros / cons / etc...

thanks
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I've taken a low light class with them and really enjoyed it.

Instructors are cops, SWAT, and sniper guys.

They had many instructors on the range. Probably 4 students for every instructor.

I've been waiting for my schedule to work with theirs to take a red dot pistol class but I just always seem to be busy the weekends they host them
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Class was great, everyone was safe. There were ~14 or so people in it. Two instructors. We were broken up into two groups. Instruction was good, main instructor Shawn would talk you through each drill/exercise, then walk you through it with live fire, then each group went through it several times. Instructors would point out errors so you could correct. I have a bad habit of engaging the safety when coming up with the gun vs engaging it when consciously making the decision to shoot. Got mentioned a couple times by instructors. Something i have to work on.

As always, you can go through the drills and have a decent grasp on the subject matter but with any perishable skill it takes repetition and on going training to be proficient. A lot of this stuff you can practice at home, like reload drills, firearm transitions, moving, and room entry.

This was our day:

Safety briefing
50 yard site in
Reloading drills
Rifle/pistol transition drills
Shooting moving forwards/backwards
Shooting moving laterally left/right
Room entry
Shooting from vehicle cover

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#3]
thank you, i plan on attending in the near future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top