Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2020 8:15:26 PM EDT
This lady came by my home. My wife stated she was a Republican. I did not hear this because I came into the conversation later. I asked her about her stance on the 2nd ADMENDMENT, illegal aliens, RED FLAG LAWS and alot more.

She said that she supported the 2nd ADMENDMENT 100% and all the right answer to my questions.

So I looked her up on line. On her FB page she describes herself as an ultra liberal. I read other articles that stated she was a DEMOCRATIC candidate.

She also identified as a Armenian Orthodox. She from Istanbul Turkey. She said her family fled persecution from ISLAM.

There is an arrest record on her linked to her medical practice. But it's under review as a wrongful arrest and conviction. It was a felony conviction I believe was over turned waiting on appeal. I'm no lawyer.

News link I found on this arrest/charge

So has anyone ever heard of a Dr. Christina Paylan. She's running in District 19 against Democrat Darryl Rouson

I even told her that I'm 100% the DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
I don't get this. Did she not think I'd not findout. I could find nothing stating she was a Republican canadate.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Most liberals say they support the second amendment, their version of the 2nd amendment.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I kinda figured that out afterwards. She was telling everyone in my neighborhood she was a REPUBLICAN. Did she not think we'd not findout
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top