Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2021 11:13:37 PM EDT
Anyone have a lead on a lumber place that sells hardwoods other than Woodcraft in the DFW area?   Looking for Walnut, Maple, and some rarer stuff.  My last order for wood in the mail had well over $100 attached to ship.  

Also hoping to find woods like these local.  Purple Heart, padauk, etc.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 7:01:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out Barney Robinson Hardwoods on E Lancaster in Fort Worth. They might have some…heavy on might.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I was at Rockler in Plano/Allen last year and asked the guy at the store, he pulled out a list from behind the counter and gave it to me. I threw it away last week. But you're in luck

Attachment Attached File

I'd also check this place out. Never been there.

http://centralhardwoods.com/products/
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Central Hardwoods (near Luna / NW Hwy) will probably have it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I can vouch for Central hardwoods. It’s pricey but they usually have good inventory.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Hlcdallas.com. They will let you pick thru for what you want. Good people in my experience.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hlcdallas.com. They will let you pick thru for what you want. Good people in my experience.
View Quote

HLC and Harden Sawmill are good people from my experience and word-of-mouth references.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Another vote for Hardwood Lumber Co in Dallas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top