Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2023 12:33:45 AM EDT
Looks like school board nominations are coming up.

I've decided to run for my HOA.

Anyone have good contacts with the BOS members?

Link Posted: 4/11/2023 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#1]
That's great!  I wish I could stomach it, perhaps down the road.  

Recently we had a BOS member, who is/was VCDL, County 2A(gave special 2A oath in 2019) and local Republican; he introduced a weapons ordinance for the whole county, to include calling everything like airguns as firearms and safety zones set up on your own private property ETA(by disapproving neighbors). Fortunately he removed it from the agenda last week after getting grilled.  The whole issue was over one neighbor complaining.   I wish the County2A and VCDL has shamed him and kicked him out.  Who needs Dems when Republicans are this stupid and don't honor oaths.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:18:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Well....I ran for my HOA board lol. I'm one of 5.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top