Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2023 1:07:04 PM EDT
What should a gun owner know about current OR laws? I already know there is no reciprocity so concealed carry is out.

Asking for aFL resident with a FL CCL. Prob wants to bring a Shield 9mm and a bolt gun in 243..

And what about hunting regs? Lead free ammo? What about a 308 AR for hunting?
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#1]
See the post right below yours that says "passing through".

For hunting we have a 5 round limit on mag capacity for semi autos. As far as I know that doesn't apply to pistols though. No full metal jacket or "military ammo".
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 4:51:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
See the post right below yours that says "passing through".

For hunting we have a 5 round limit on mag capacity for semi autos. As far as I know that doesn't apply to pistols though. No full metal jacket or "military ammo".
View Quote

Saw the other post. Guy is going to be working outside the Portland area for a while. Any caliber restrictions on deer or elk?
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 11:02:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Saw the other post. Guy is going to be working outside the Portland area for a while. Any caliber restrictions on deer or elk?
View Quote

Verify with the hunting regs.
Deer is .22 centerfire minimum.
Elk is .24 minimum.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Just open carry the pistol. Most of the state doesn't care. Hell, my buddy ride is motorcycle the other day with a shockwave on his back. Didn't fit in the saddle bags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top