Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/29/2020 6:02:05 PM EDT
Jim Neil stunningly lost last night.  McGuffey was fired by Neil for bullying and multiple sexual harassment claims (she’s a lesbian) and then she also sued for her dismissal, claiming she was fired because of her sexual orientation. I have no idea how the hell she won the primary, and the 70/30 split of the numbers is so lopsided it makes me wonder if some fuckery is going on here.

If she wins in November, have to figure this will not be good for CCW in the county. Neil did away with a lot of the Simon Leis BS to apply and renew, who knows with her.  I know several deputies that will retire if she wins.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2020/04/29/ohio-primary-mcguffey-gets-democratic-nod-hamilton-county-sheriff/3029436001/
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Butler county with Sheriff Jones for the win. Hamilton county is fucked.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I have no idea what that means b/c I don't live down there but you can always renew a CHL in any neighboring county. Not everybody knows that so you can shop which sheriff will treat you bet.

Just a thought if your county messes with processing.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Progressive voters want a progressive sheriff.  What's so hard to understand?
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:30:40 PM EDT
[#4]
She won because the libs got pissed because Neil went to a Trump rally.  They organized against him and he got smeared.  Her Republican opponent is a very strong candidate and he will likely crush her.  That said, Hamilton County is getting blue-er and blue-er.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 10:52:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SWMP15AOP:
She won because the libs got pissed because Neil went to a Trump rally.  They organized against him and he got smeared.  Her Republican opponent is a very strong candidate and he will likely crush her.  That said, Hamilton County is getting blue-er and blue-er.
View Quote

This is what a friend on HCPA team told me also.  We will need to make sure we hit up all our Hamilton county people for get out the vote this fall as even though the R is looking good to win, the Dems never fight fair.

JLE
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Dumb bitch is on the brady list so you cant trust her
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#7]
The best thing would be for Neil to go as an independent. He's got my vote. I don't think a Republican can win because we don't give out enough free stuff. Going to the Trump rally got the dims in a hissy fit.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top