Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2022 11:13:22 AM EDT
Are they still a Silencer Shop super-vendor or whatever the term is (basically - do they have a kiosk?)?

-shooter
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I used them in Aug for a couple SF RC2s…

Not sure about a kiosk, but they did pictures, prints and paperwork all in house during my appt.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used them in Aug for a couple SF RC2s…

Not sure about a kiosk, but they did pictures, prints and paperwork all in house during my appt.
View Quote

Same...and they kept that info and my trust on file so my next purchase didn't require me to drive down there.  It wasn't a kiosk.  It was a computer setup with a connected digital camera and fingerprint scanner...and Ray did all the work.  Super nice guy by the way.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 1:10:56 PM EDT
[#3]
That sounds like an improvement over the Silencer Shop approach actually.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 2:27:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Hanson Bros. are super to deal with. I cant say enough good things about them.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I've done all my transfers through Hansohn Brothers.   Highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:42:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I've used him several times and it can't be much easier.
His setup is the best.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I am not sure if they are or not, I tried looking up dealers on SS's website but the site kept locking up on me.

Starting a new thread in there industry forum is redundant at this time, so this is the nest best thing.

@HansohnBrothers

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:09:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes we are a Silencer Shop Gold Dealer, but we don't have a Kiosk.  We have our own digital fingerprint system in-house, and can do everything else online.  How can we be of service?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are they still a Silencer Shop super-vendor or whatever the term is (basically - do they have a kiosk?)?

-shooter
Yes we are a Silencer Shop Gold Dealer, but we don't have a Kiosk.  We have our own digital fingerprint system in-house, and can do everything else online.  How can we be of service?

Do yall carry the omega?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:59:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Ok.  Thanks for the quick response!
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 1:22:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hanson Bros. are super to deal with. I cant say enough good things about them.
View Quote

Same here. I won’t use anyone else for suppressors and will always check their site for any accessories I may be looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top