Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2022 3:42:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 5:10:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I was in diapers when they preformed that concert.

Strange thing is that many people that attended that concert are in diapers now.

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 11:40:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 12:21:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was in diapers when they preformed that concert.

Strange thing is that many people that attended that concert are in diapers now.

View Quote

No diapers yet ... Was 20 years old, the stage was at the south end zone at about the goal line  .. Marsha and I were at about center 15-yard line, she was short and tiny and spent most of the show on my shoulders as were most of the skinny chicks ... My brother got buzzed before the show and left his tickets on the counter at home and had to haul ass back to Riverview (15 miles) and did not see them until the next day ... about halfway thru the show they came over the PA and told us about the record for the record for a single act.

Was a great time to be that young and that dumb  

eta ... who would know that 10 years later when Tampa was given its first super bowl and the big sombrero was closed in at the endzones to make it a bowl and the away teams / visitor locker rooms had to be brought up to TV standards the construction company I worked for let me run that 3-month job ... Was fun and I got a 90$ bonus for being 900$ under budget
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top