Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2022 7:49:32 PM EDT
The AC unit finally crapped the bed, any companies you recommend that service Livingston County?  Looking for a unit and install.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 12:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I just joined this group last week hence the late response.

I’ve had good luck so far with Four Seasons here. We had a DTE Appliance Protection Plan and found out during that cold snap in late October of last year our furnace quit. This was on a Sunday, DTE’s approved service provider could not get here until Friday. I called another company and they suggested Four Seasons.

He did offer to come out that night, it was after 10. Told him the next day was fine, he was at my door at 8. He had to pick up a motor and was back in a couple,hours.

Paid him, got my itemized bill. Submitted to DTE and was reimbursed. All good.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 4:19:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, ended up going w/ MACK.  I appreciated the DTE check as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top