Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2021 10:14:10 PM EDT
There are a lot of options, would rather my business go to someone recommended here than just using yelp.

I am tired of fixing my 36 year old Goettl. I want new stuff. I think my condenser fan is toast right now and it's hot outside.

In Ahwatukee (Tempe/Phoenix)

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Thanks, calling first thing Monday. Seems like a newer smaller operation.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 11:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They were around under another name, Will is a great guy and does good work.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 12:09:04 AM EDT
[#4]
These guys

I’ve used this company for years. Best I’ve ever found. Ultra honest. They really helped me out of a horrible jam caused by another AC company that likes to advertise on the other forum.

They did my AC checkup a couple weeks ago. Said I needed a new capacitor and they charge $200 to swap it out. However they said if I wanted to do it myself and save $175 they would show me how. That is how honest they are.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:24:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I use these guys.

Cool Days AC
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#6]
A.C.U. heating and cooling Dave is owners name good work reasonably priced 602-757-7695
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I use these guys.

Cool Days AC
View Quote

Another vote for Cool Day's

Been using them for years. Always on time and kept the old system running until we were ready to replace.

They just did my whole house AC with new everything. Very reasonable price and they took great care of my house doing the install.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Whoever you use , insist on an American Standard or Trane unit . They are the best and made by Ingersoll Rand .
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 2:37:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Had a good experience with Bell Air Conditioning. Replaced complete HVAC system. Trane unit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top