Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2020 12:55:41 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

The supreme court seat is a big one.

Kelly needs to keep his seat.

Either of the Republican candidates will be fine for District 7.

Get out and vote!
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting this.
My house will make it to the polls to support Kelly, and I'll alert the rest of the farm-folk that are too busy to keep up on politics as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope those "farm folks" won't be too "busy" to vote.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Church is the real deal

Tiffany was an anti-trumper
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 12:28:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm leaning towards Church.  Somehow, Tiffany seems too much "status quo" - just going with the flow .  I think we need to start getting some people in there that aren't afraid to shake things and quit playing nice with the Dems.

Edit:Too many question marks now regarding Churchs' financial backing.  Have to stick with Tiffany.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the heads up. Ive been seeing adds on TV for Jill and figured there was an election coming up but haven't heard anyone talk about it.
Wife and I will be voting and reminding friends and family to do the same.
Link Posted: 2/9/2020 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Sadly I haven’t seen a single church sign.  All for Tiffany.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sadly I haven’t seen a single church sign.  All for Tiffany.
View Quote
He is the candidate with the money and time in office, anyone know anything about church?
I am leaning his way just because the suggestion that you drain a swamp by building a dam left me scratching my head.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sadly I haven't seen a single church sign.  All for Tiffany.
View Quote
I noticed quite a few coming back from the UP yesterday. Definitely outnumbered by Tiffany tho. Probably 4 to 1. I don't recall seeing a single sign for either D candidate tho, so that's good
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Isn't Church a RINO and backs the libs? Funded by Bloomberg and Bezo's according to this article.

http://www.rivernewsonline.com/m/Articles.aspx?ArticleID=87948

"Group backed by Bloomberg, Bezos spends heavily for Church." Link doesn't pull up correctly so your going have to track it down. No way I'll vote for him after reading that.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Isn't Church a RINO and backs the libs? Funded by Bloomberg and Bezo's according to this article.

http://www.rivernewsonline.com/m/Articles.aspx?ArticleID=87948

"Group backed by Bloomberg, Bezos spends heavily for Church." Link doesn't pull up correctly so your going have to track it down. No way I'll vote for him after reading that.
View Quote
I know Tiffany personally, and he has my complete trust.

Anybody remotely associated with Bloomberg gets a big "no fucking way" from me.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Today is voting day!
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Voted. I was number 25 at my polling place at 10:30. Normally that would have had been in the 100s. Turnout is not looking good, and that has me worried. I live in a very red county so to see numbers that low is not good . Get out and vote, take your friends, relatives, anyone you know. VOTE VOTE VOTE (only once though, we're not democrats )
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Voted. I was number 25 at my polling place at 10:30. Normally that would have had been in the 100s. Turnout is not looking good, and that has me worried. I live in a very red county so to see numbers that low is not good . Get out and vote, take your friends, relatives, anyone you know. VOTE VOTE VOTE (only once though, we're not democrats )
View Quote
I was #11 at my polling place at 12:00 noon. If you discount the three poll workers that voted first thing this morning, that leaves 8 votes cast from voters walking in the door. Sad turn out, especially for a state Supreme Court race.
Gary
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#14]
#42 at my poll station just now.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Wife and I voted.   Numbers 71, 72.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#16]
492 here.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 8:55:52 PM EDT
[#17]
I was 14 at 8:30 am roads were still shit.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Any idea how our pick was looking going into this?

Hope our guy has strong showing.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 11:26:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
2 ways you can look at the result:
One: Mission accomplished. We got out guy to the next round, and he pulled more votes than the other two.
Two: He got 49% of the vote and the liberal candidates split the other 51% percent
I personally think we have our work cut out for us in April
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 11:27:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
One: Mission accomplished. We got out guy to the next round, and he pulled more votes than the other two.
Two: He got 49% of the vote and the liberal candidates split the other 51% percent
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/273091/kelly_png-1282091.JPG
View Quote
Well then it is a good thing we got our guy on the court last cycle.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 1:01:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was hopeful this would happen. I didn’t see enough votes to pull both liberals across the line. We just aren’t blue enough.

I’m also hopeful that April’s vote will be nicer climate &, combined with broader activism, will result in an even greater turn out. We need a 10-15% increase in rural area voting numbers. This could undoubtedly translate to the November election & we may see our great state go conservative again.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 9:02:07 AM EDT
[#23]
I honestly probably would have forgotten if not for this place.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Voter turnout was huge for the GOP for District 7

75,956 GOP
40,039 Dem
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#25]
lots of folks don't vote in the primary but wait for the real deal.
April will tell a different story
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

After all reporting.

I still think the D's will get a turnout bump for their presidential primary but holding over 50% now that the dust settled feels good.

I agree we need to get the word out the best we can.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 7:38:13 AM EDT
[#27]
One small early victory. As others have said, we need a big turnout at the next round in order to keep Kelly on the court.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/125898/Capture_JPG-1282965.JPG

After all reporting.

I still think the D's will get a turnout bump for their presidential primary but holding over 50% now that the dust settled feels good.

I agree we need to get the word out the best we can.
View Quote
We need to "bump" the Dem pres primary also. You don't have to declare party in WI. And there's no Republican primary to vote in. So as long as I'm there to vote for Kelly, might as well cast a vote for the least likely to win in November Dem...  aka Bernie.

fwiw... the voter turnout in Congressional District 7 was VERY high. And it is mostly a very conservative district. So a lot of those Kelly votes came from up here. Between Tiffany & Church, they got 76,000 votes (both Dems combined got 39,000). So Kelly got a bump in the 7th, that might not be enough when all the southern part of state Dems go to vote in their primary election.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top