Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2019 9:35:17 AM EDT
What shops would be likely to have a USP in 40 (new or gently used) in the Canton-Cumming-down to Marietta area? I'm looking for something heavy for the range (unlikely to carry it) to make me interested in my stash of .40 again. I like my HK45, and I have large hands, so a beast grip isn't a problem.

Might think about a VP40, if someone really made a case- I don't have to have a hammer. Would it be just as good at soaking up recoil?
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Might give Cherokee Gun & Pawn a try in Canton.  They have a wide ranging inventory.

So you need to buy a gun so you can use up some surplus ammo you have laying around?  I like your style!
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Might give Cherokee Gun & Pawn a try in Canton.  They have a wide ranging inventory.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Always my first stop. They had a couple of VP9s and P2000s yesterday, but that was about it HK. Sometimes they have something out of the ordinary in the corner case. I've never seen a USP.

So you need to buy a gun so you can use up some surplus ammo you have laying around?  I like your style!
I have a G23 I bought too many years ago, and still shoot occasionally- it just needs more slide mass, and a G22 (even at the LEO turn-in fire sale prices) isn't the answer. At least I never bought the little joy buzzer that is the G27.
Link Posted: 12/15/2019 3:59:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Look for a trade in somewhere. 40s are regularly 20% lower than 9 or 45.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#4]
There will be some at the gun show in Atlanta this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 11:29:33 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're near Cherokee Gun & Pawn you may as well just find what you want online. Cherokee does free FFL transfers, which I guess is just to get you into the store.

Wish they were closer to me, but I've been known to time purchases for when I knew I'd be going to a family function in Canton.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 11:10:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Not local, but A lot of PD's are trading in their USP 40's  $350 each.........

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16503-hk-hk-usp-40-pd-trades/
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 8:17:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 8:26:38 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
Nice looking pistol, but he lists that he won't ship, and that would make it an 8+hr round trip from N GA to Valdosta. I think I'll keep watching...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top