Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2023 1:49:56 PM EDT
HB 238

New bill dropped 1/30/23

RELATING TO CRIME; MAKING IT UNLAWFUL TO DISCHARGE A FIREARM IN A DENSELY POPULATED AREA; PROVIDING AN EXCEPTION; PROVIDING A PENALTY.

This would essentially make you a felon if you defended yourself on the street, in the home, where ever.  It's totally insane.  There are no definitions.  But, it's full press on the 2nd.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#1]
This new crop of leftest shitheads are completely insane.

They want to disarm the public, fuck kids, let felons roam the streets, defund the police, & the government nanny system to run your life.

I would have to ask a leftest, is this what you wanted? Is this what you voted for?

It’s going to come to head at some point, things can’t go on like this forever. Just makes me sad that my kids will have to be the ones who fight it. Because I’m getting to old to fight in the streets.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#2]
So far every crime fighting bill proposed by the GOP reps was tabled. The whine from the commies was we already have penalties for those crimes and it's not working. What is not working is they never go to prison.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top